Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  LTB: Modern Faeries + Savannahs

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   LTB: Modern Faeries + Savannahs
crashenx
Confirmed Refs: 43

posted August 07, 2013 08:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crashenx Click Here to Email crashenx Send a private message to crashenx Click to send crashenx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View crashenx's Have/Want ListView crashenx's Have/Want List
01 $37.50 NM/M MMA Vendilion Clique
04 $10.00 NM-/NM RAV Remand
04 $60.00 EX+/NM- REV Savannah

I will pay via paypal (not gift). I am open to sending a paypal gift of 2.9% + 0.30 after receiving cards. I am open to paying shipping costs. Prices are for cards in the listed conditions. If cards are received in a condition below listed, I expect a partial reimbursement based off of blackborder condition guides. I prefer offers including full playsets or at least multiple copies of cards if I'm paying shipping.

Thanks!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by crashenx on August 10, 2013]

SageShadows
Confirmed Refs: 148

posted August 07, 2013 09:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for SageShadows Click Here to Email SageShadows Send a private message to SageShadows Click to send SageShadows an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View SageShadows's Have/Want ListView SageShadows's Have/Want List
I have an NM Remand at your price (10) and a Savannah (EX+/NM-) I can do for 65 dollars. If you're interested, I'll get 600dpi scans of the Savannah for you so you can judge the condition. Let me know, thanks.

crashenx
Confirmed Refs: 43

posted August 10, 2013 12:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crashenx Click Here to Email crashenx Send a private message to crashenx Click to send crashenx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View crashenx's Have/Want ListView crashenx's Have/Want List
I got the Cryptic Commands and 3 of the Vendilion Cliques. Need one more Clique and the Remands. Thanks!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League