Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buy My Lands! Buy My Rares! Buy my Lots!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buy My Lands! Buy My Rares! Buy my Lots!
Kuwabara03
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted August 10, 2013 03:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kuwabara03 Click Here to Email Kuwabara03 Send a private message to Kuwabara03 Click to send Kuwabara03 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Kuwabara03's Have/Want ListView Kuwabara03's Have/Want List
1x Polluted Delta- Pack to Case only been touched once/ Valued at $100
3x Stomping Ground-12
1x Godless Shrine-$10
1x Sacred Foundry FOIL-$25
1x Sacred Foundry-$11
1x Blood Crypt-$8
1x Breeding Pool-$10

I'm looking to sell the Polluted delta asap so I'm willing to sell it plus the Foil Sacred foundry for 120. Or the delta and 2-3 other shocks also for 120.

Rares- to be posted shortly

Lots-100 card lots 80 C/UC and 20 Rares-$15

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Kuwabara03 on August 11, 2013]

enjoyonionrings
Confirmed Refs: 50

posted August 10, 2013 05:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for enjoyonionrings Click Here to Email enjoyonionrings Send a private message to enjoyonionrings Click to send enjoyonionrings an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View enjoyonionrings's Have/Want ListView enjoyonionrings's Have/Want List
Is that Delta foreign or foil or something that makes it stand out from an NM/M on SCG which runs just $99?

jbark
Confirmed Refs: 168

posted August 10, 2013 06:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
The rest of his cards are high. I assume the same on the delta.

Kuwabara03
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted August 11, 2013 09:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kuwabara03 Click Here to Email Kuwabara03 Send a private message to Kuwabara03 Click to send Kuwabara03 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Kuwabara03's Have/Want ListView Kuwabara03's Have/Want List
Bump

alexp1128
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted August 11, 2013 09:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for alexp1128 Click Here to Email alexp1128 Send a private message to alexp1128 Click to send alexp1128 an Instant MessageVisit alexp1128's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View alexp1128's Trade Auction or SaleView alexp1128's Trade Auction or Sale
Still high. I can make offers if you're interested:

3x Stomping Ground-12 -> 8.5
1x Godless Shrine-$10 -> 6.5
1x Sacred Foundry-$11 -> 8
1x Blood Crypt-$8 -> 6
1x Breeding Pool-$10 -> 7

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League