Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Dropping Legacy/Modern for EDH (Major Sale Thread/Buylist)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Dropping Legacy/Modern for EDH (Major Sale Thread/Buylist)
tlaw123
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted August 07, 2013 10:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for tlaw123 Click Here to Email tlaw123 Send a private message to tlaw123 Click to send tlaw123 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I'm new here but I'd like to try my luck selling a lot of my collection here before I make an ebay account and do all that jazz. I'm just playing vintage/EDH only now, so a lot of my modern and legacy staples will fall by the wayside.

4x Scalding Tarn - 42
4x Marsh Flats - 28
4x Arid Mesa - 28
3x Verdant Catacombs - 28
4x Flooded Strand - 50
2x Wasteland - 40
4x Chord of Calling - 22

3x Tundra (RVS) - 80 (1xNM; 1xEX+; 1xEX-)

I'll add more as I sift through my binder and take apart decks. All of this needs to move though, so I can start my power hunting.

SageShadows
Confirmed Refs: 154

posted August 07, 2013 10:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for SageShadows Click Here to Email SageShadows Send a private message to SageShadows Click to send SageShadows an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View SageShadows's Have/Want ListView SageShadows's Have/Want List
Hey, I can take:
4x Flooded Strand - 50
4x Chord of Calling - 22

However, I would need you to send first/do a third party deal seeing as you have 0 refs. Let me know if we can work something out, thanks!

wayne
Confirmed Refs: 459

posted August 07, 2013 10:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
Interested in all the Tundras, got scans?

FratKat
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted August 07, 2013 10:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for FratKat Send a private message to FratKat Click to send FratKat an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I'm after:
4x Scalding Tarn - 42 > 36
4x Marsh Flats - 28 > 26
4x Arid Mesa - 28 >26
4x Chord of Calling - 22
4x Flooded Strand - 50
2x Wasteland - 40

Solarius91
Confirmed Refs: 40

posted August 07, 2013 11:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Solarius91 Click Here to Email Solarius91 Send a private message to Solarius91 Click to send Solarius91 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Solarius91's Have/Want ListView Solarius91's Have/Want List
Interested in 2 Tundras. Can I see pics? Thanks.

riemann-zeta
Confirmed Refs: 108

posted August 08, 2013 02:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for riemann-zeta Click Here to Email riemann-zeta Send a private message to riemann-zeta Click to send riemann-zeta an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
interested in the flooded strands and tundras, can you email me scans?

g3rman1a
Confirmed Refs: 10

posted August 08, 2013 03:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for g3rman1a Click Here to Email g3rman1a Send a private message to g3rman1a Click to send g3rman1a an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Interested in the Arid Mesas, lmk

tlaw123
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted August 09, 2013 04:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for tlaw123 Click Here to Email tlaw123 Send a private message to tlaw123 Click to send tlaw123 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump!

maitredejeu
Confirmed Refs: 141

posted August 09, 2013 04:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for maitredejeu Click Here to Email maitredejeu Send a private message to maitredejeu Click to send maitredejeu an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View maitredejeu's Trade Auction or SaleView maitredejeu's Trade Auction or Sale

Hi,

If you ship first, I can take this:
4x Flooded Strand - 50

And offer this:
4x Marsh Flats - 28 => 23
4x Arid Mesa - 28 => 23
3x Verdant Catacombs - 28 => 23

lmk if any offer is ok for you

ryan2754
Confirmed Refs: 324

posted August 09, 2013 08:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ryan2754 Click Here to Email ryan2754 Send a private message to ryan2754 Click to send ryan2754 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ryan2754's Have/Want ListView ryan2754's Have/Want List
Interested in a tundra as well if u can provide me with scans

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 450

posted August 10, 2013 09:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I can take the strands if they're still available

spaceghost44
Confirmed Refs: 38

posted August 10, 2013 01:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for spaceghost44 Click Here to Email spaceghost44 Send a private message to spaceghost44 Click to send spaceghost44 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Also interested in Tundras

scipio624
Confirmed Refs: 159

posted August 14, 2013 07:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for scipio624 Click Here to Email scipio624 Send a private message to scipio624 Click to send scipio624 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Interested in the Tundras if you still have them, let me know. Thanks.

ryan2754
Confirmed Refs: 324

posted August 14, 2013 07:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ryan2754 Click Here to Email ryan2754 Send a private message to ryan2754 Click to send ryan2754 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ryan2754's Have/Want ListView ryan2754's Have/Want List
Can't remember if u sent me scans of the tundras lmk

eric tougas
Confirmed Refs: 55

posted August 14, 2013 07:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for eric tougas Click Here to Email eric tougas Send a private message to eric tougas Click to send eric tougas an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i will be interest in the 4x arid mesa if your willing to let them go for 27$ each

LMK!

drex3739
Confirmed Refs: 49

posted August 15, 2013 06:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for drex3739 Click Here to Email drex3739 Send a private message to drex3739 Click to send drex3739 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi there I would be interested in:

2x Wasteland - 40

LMK if we can work something out for them.

Rob

Randomnist
Confirmed Refs: 44

posted August 15, 2013 06:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Randomnist Click Here to Email Randomnist Send a private message to Randomnist Click to send Randomnist an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Randomnist's Have/Want ListView Randomnist's Have/Want List
Hey there, I'm interested in:

4x Flooded Strand - 50

Send me a PM!

baldr7
Confirmed Refs: 131

posted August 15, 2013 06:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'd be interested in all of the fetches+the chords. We can work out a cash price or, I'd prefer to do a trade. LMK.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League