Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Assorted Cards for Sale

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Assorted Cards for Sale
JeffDeverin
Confirmed Refs: 23

posted August 04, 2013 12:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JeffDeverin Click Here to Email JeffDeverin Send a private message to JeffDeverin Click to send JeffDeverin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
** This is an attempt to raise some money for an injured war veteran if you don't plan on purchasing please don't waste my time (Serious purchasers only!)**
1) All cards are in NM condition unless otherwise stated.
2) This is a sale. Cards will be shipped upon receiving payment.
3) I can only accept NON-CC PayPal as form of payment. If CC payment is necessary please add the extra % to make up for the difference.
4) Cards are posted wit prices. I go by the price list from this site. However, all prices are negotiable (esp if its a large order).
5) Depending on the size of your purchase I always throw in extra rares, foils, etc.
6) Prompt communication is preferred. I ship the moment I receive payment. Cards will be shipped in a top loader along with a bubble wrap envelope.
7) I prefer to ship within the United States although arrangements can be made to ship outside of the country.

Cards For Sale

Rares

Blue
2x Upheaval ($3)
2x Grozoth ($1.50)
1x Draining Whelk ($3)
1x Walk the Aeons ($2)
1x Copy Enchantment ($3)
1x Sindbad (TSP) ($3.50)
1x Voidmage Prodigy (TSP) ($3)
1x Commandeer ($2)

Black
1x Phyrexian Negator ($4)
1x Lim-Dul the Necormancer ($2)
1x Mortivore ($2.50)
1x Temporal Extortion ($3.00)
1x Mindslicer (9th) ($2.50)

White
1x Field Marshall (10th) ($3)
1x Konda, Lord of Eiganjo ($3.50)
Green
1x Birds of Paradise (10th)($3)
1x Birds of Paradise (4th)($3)

Red
1x Blazing Shoal ($2)

Artifact
1x Platinum Angel (10th) ($5)
1x Cloudstone Curio ($5)

Land

Gold [big]
1x Mystic Snake (TS) ($2)
1x Rakdos the Defiler ($3)
1x Sisters of the Stone Death ($5)
1x Scion of the Ur-Dragon ($1.50)
1x Nicol Bolas (TSP) ($5)
1x Simic Sky Swallower ($2.50)

Uncommons

Blue

Black
2x Golgari Thug ($1)
4x Dread Return ($1)

White

Green
1x Worldly Tutor (6th)($4)
4x Might of Old Krosa ($1.50)

Red
1x Avalanche Riders (TSP)($3.50)
Artifact

Land

Gold
3x Sterling Grove ($4.00)
3x Necrotic Sliver ($1.75)
1x Lightning Helix (RAV) ($3.00)

NotableComons

Blue
3x Impulse ($.75)
Black
White
Green
Red
Artifact
Land

More to come list being updated every day![big][/big]

[Edited 37 times, lastly by JeffDeverin on August 04, 2013]

JeffDeverin

posted August 04, 2013 01:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JeffDeverin Click Here to Email JeffDeverin Send a private message to JeffDeverin Click to send JeffDeverin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey don't know if I'm violating any rules by bumping my page so soon, so I apologize in advance for anything I have done wrong. I'm selling some old magic cards in an attempt to raise some money for brother who lost his leg to an I.E.D, while fighting overseas. I'm hoping to raise a few dollars to put towards his prosthetic limb so he can get back to running and enjoying the things he loves. Thanks for your time and please support a good cause!!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by JeffDeverin on August 04, 2013]

Volcanon
Confirmed Refs: 83

posted August 04, 2013 02:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thou shalt post prices.

FratKat
Confirmed Refs: 1

posted August 04, 2013 02:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for FratKat Send a private message to FratKat Click to send FratKat an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm after your Living End

PM Please

JeffDeverin

posted August 05, 2013 12:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JeffDeverin Click Here to Email JeffDeverin Send a private message to JeffDeverin Click to send JeffDeverin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

JeffDeverin

posted August 06, 2013 11:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JeffDeverin Click Here to Email JeffDeverin Send a private message to JeffDeverin Click to send JeffDeverin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

JeffDeverin

posted August 08, 2013 06:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JeffDeverin Click Here to Email JeffDeverin Send a private message to JeffDeverin Click to send JeffDeverin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump. Willing to sell entire collection at a discounted price!! PM with offers

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League