Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  beta black lotus for sale

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   beta black lotus for sale
djscollectalesnmore
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted August 27, 2013 12:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for djscollectalesnmore Click Here to Email djscollectalesnmore Send a private message to djscollectalesnmore Click to send djscollectalesnmore an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I Have a beta black lotus for sale in mint condition. Please let me know if any one is interested. i have a certificate of authenticity pictures and so forth. So if anyone is serious just let me know. Im trging to get rid of it because i have a kid on the way... If anyone haves any doubts or concerns just message me and i will reply back.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by djscollectalesnmore on August 27, 2013]

LemonMeringue
Confirmed Refs: 215

posted August 27, 2013 12:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LemonMeringue Click Here to Email LemonMeringue Send a private message to LemonMeringue Click to send LemonMeringue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You need to post a price

djscollectalesnmore
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted August 27, 2013 12:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for djscollectalesnmore Click Here to Email djscollectalesnmore Send a private message to djscollectalesnmore Click to send djscollectalesnmore an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by djscollectalesnmore:
I Have a beta black lotus for sale in mint condition. Please let me know if any one is interested.

$1900 obo. Thanks

zeller
Confirmed Refs: 36

posted August 27, 2013 02:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for zeller Click Here to Email zeller Send a private message to zeller Click to send zeller an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
This seems a bit fishy...

munken83
Confirmed Refs: 50

posted August 27, 2013 03:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for munken83 Click Here to Email munken83 Send a private message to munken83 Click to send munken83 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Wow good offer. Ill buy it for if you send first and if i see scan before also
PM me

KIP_NZ
Confirmed Refs: 43

posted August 27, 2013 08:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Click Here to Email KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Scan please? I'll likely take it if it's EX+. You'll have to send first though or at least to my 3rd party who has 200+ refs.

Cheers

LemonMeringue
Confirmed Refs: 215

posted August 27, 2013 09:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LemonMeringue Click Here to Email LemonMeringue Send a private message to LemonMeringue Click to send LemonMeringue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yes I will also take this if you send first.

ogre
Confirmed Refs: 294

posted August 28, 2013 06:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ogre Click Here to Email ogre Send a private message to ogre Click to send ogre an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ogre's Have/Want ListView ogre's Have/Want List
I will also take it at $1900, should any of these other deals fall through.

PM or email me, info is in my profile.

Later,
Jesse

Tha Gunslinga
Confirmed Refs: 1536

posted August 28, 2013 06:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or SaleView Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or Sale
OK, you have a number of legitimate offers, so feel free to sell to any one of them.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League