Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buylist Legacy Goblins and Legacy Burn

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buylist Legacy Goblins and Legacy Burn
DrStefan
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted June 22, 2013 12:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for DrStefan Click Here to Email DrStefan Send a private message to DrStefan Click to send DrStefan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DrStefan's Have/Want ListView DrStefan's Have/Want List
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I dont have any refs, and I know that that could be a problem for most of you. That's why I will be willing to pay you in advance, if you have nice amount of good refs.

Everything is negotiable, especially prices.

I'm willig to trade/buy cards in all playable conditions (including heavy played). Please, note in which condition is your card.

Awaiting for cards:

4x Rishadan Port (Mr. Volrath)

2x Scalding Tarn (Raynar)

1x Goblin Piledriver
1x Aether Vial
4x Fireblast
4x Gempalm Incinerator
4x Red Elemental Blast
3x Goblin Ringleader
(Tiff)

4x Goblin Warchief (Hyroko)

Big Stuff:

1 x Wasteland (40$)
2 x Scalding Tarn (33$)
2 x Plateau (30$)
2 x Badlands (40$)

Mid Stuff:

3 x Goblin Piledriver (15$)
1 x Aether Vial (7$)
1 x Goblin Sharpshooter (5$)
4 x Chain Lightning (8$)
4 x Vexing Devil (6$)
4 x Mindbreak Trap (3$)
1 x Chalice of the Void (4$)
4 x Ensnaring Bridge (4$)
4 x Angel of Despair (3$)

Small stuff:

4 x Price of Progress (2$)
4 x Sulfuric Vortex (2$)
4 x Flame Rift (0.5$)
4 x Pyrokinesis (0.5$)

[Edited 3 times, lastly by DrStefan on July 09, 2013]

JayC
Confirmed Refs: 86

posted June 22, 2013 12:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JayC Click Here to Email JayC Send a private message to JayC Click to send JayC an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I have...

4x Mindbreak Trap
4x Ensnaring Bridge (Stronghold)
2x Chalice of the Void

LMK,

JayC

DarKLava
Confirmed Refs: 120

posted June 22, 2013 01:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for DarKLava Click Here to Email DarKLava Send a private message to DarKLava Click to send DarKLava an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DarKLava's Have/Want ListView DarKLava's Have/Want List
I have:
Flamerift (Maybe 1 to three)
Sulfuric Vortex

Shipping will be a dollar. Interested?

DrStefan

posted June 22, 2013 10:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for DrStefan Click Here to Email DrStefan Send a private message to DrStefan Click to send DrStefan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DrStefan's Have/Want ListView DrStefan's Have/Want List
Replyed, check your PMs.

AnimeSensei
Confirmed Refs: 45

posted June 22, 2013 01:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AnimeSensei Click Here to Email AnimeSensei Send a private message to AnimeSensei Click to send AnimeSensei an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Your duals prices are a little low; I try to have the lowest prices on them here on MOTL; if you find them cheaper, let me know and I'll probably match the price. Here's what I have for you:

2 x Badlands (40$) ->$45, $48 (1x PL, 1x SP)
2 x Plateau (30$) ->$34 (SP)
1 x Taiga (40$) -> $57 (NM)

My list is at http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/102062.html

LMK, thanks!

Hyroko
Confirmed Refs: 6

posted July 01, 2013 07:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hyroko Click Here to Email Hyroko Send a private message to Hyroko Click to send Hyroko an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Hyroko's Have/Want ListView Hyroko's Have/Want List
I have 4x goblin warchiefs. I will send a PM in addition to this post.

pak167
Confirmed Refs: 148

posted July 02, 2013 07:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for pak167 Click Here to Email pak167 Send a private message to pak167 Click to send pak167 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View pak167's Have/Want ListView pak167's Have/Want List
got 3x aether vial for 9 each shipped lmk

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 413

posted July 03, 2013 05:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I have these for you:

1 Wasteland EX 40 -> 36
1 Rishadan Port EX 40
Total: $76 + $2 shipping

Lmk thanks.

Tiff
Confirmed Refs: 63

posted July 03, 2013 07:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tiff Click Here to Email Tiff Send a private message to Tiff Click to send Tiff an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi, I have

1 piledriver ex- (edge and corner wear, nothing to bad) 14
4 fireblasts. .50 ea
4 incenerator. .75 ea
4 reb. 1 set
3 ringleader. 1.50 ea

Let me know. Thanks.

DrStefan

posted July 03, 2013 11:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for DrStefan Click Here to Email DrStefan Send a private message to DrStefan Click to send DrStefan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DrStefan's Have/Want ListView DrStefan's Have/Want List
Responded, UP!

Sights
Confirmed Refs: 35

posted July 03, 2013 01:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Sights Click Here to Email Sights Send a private message to Sights Click to send Sights an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1 x Wasteland (45$) - nrmnt
4 x Angel of Despair (4$)- nrmnt - unplayed

$56 + $2.50 shipping bubble and DC = $58.50

DrStefan

posted July 09, 2013 02:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DrStefan Click Here to Email DrStefan Send a private message to DrStefan Click to send DrStefan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DrStefan's Have/Want ListView DrStefan's Have/Want List
Up, and Up!

Inamena
Confirmed Refs: 32

posted July 09, 2013 03:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Inamena Click Here to Email Inamena Send a private message to Inamena Click to send Inamena an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've got a set of chain lights, 2 tarns, and a vial.

Scans will be sent if your interested. I'd let the chain lights go for 32, the tarns at 68, and the vial at 7. Add 3 for shipping and tracking. Let me know.

DrStefan

posted July 10, 2013 09:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DrStefan Click Here to Email DrStefan Send a private message to DrStefan Click to send DrStefan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DrStefan's Have/Want ListView DrStefan's Have/Want List
Responded, check your PM!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League