Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Guru lands for sale

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Guru lands for sale
Xyth Ixion
Confirmed Refs: 7

posted May 26, 2013 10:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Xyth Ixion Click Here to Email Xyth Ixion Send a private message to Xyth Ixion Click to send Xyth Ixion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I am currently trying to sell off my guru lands to make rent for the month. I have the following lands available:

1 guru plains- $120
1 guru swamp- $110
2 guru mountain- $80

They are in near-mint condition and barely played. if interested, please e-mail me.

When purchased, they will be shipped in a clear sleeve, in a hard case, in a padded envelope for safety.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Xyth Ixion on May 28, 2013]

bawitheba
Confirmed Refs: 72

posted May 26, 2013 11:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bawitheba Click Here to Email bawitheba Send a private message to bawitheba Click to send bawitheba an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bawitheba's Have/Want ListView bawitheba's Have/Want List
Must put a price

Xyth Ixion

posted May 27, 2013 10:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Xyth Ixion Click Here to Email Xyth Ixion Send a private message to Xyth Ixion Click to send Xyth Ixion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
prices added, but they are negotiable

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Xyth Ixion on May 27, 2013]

Skogstokig78
Confirmed Refs: 5

posted May 28, 2013 01:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Skogstokig78 Click Here to Email Skogstokig78 Send a private message to Skogstokig78 Click to send Skogstokig78 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Could you do $350 shipped o sweden payed with pp gift

Xyth Ixion

posted May 28, 2013 08:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Xyth Ixion Click Here to Email Xyth Ixion Send a private message to Xyth Ixion Click to send Xyth Ixion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
yes, i believe i can, please e-mail me so that we may conclude this trade.

pak167
Confirmed Refs: 141

posted May 29, 2013 12:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for pak167 Click Here to Email pak167 Send a private message to pak167 Click to send pak167 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View pak167's Have/Want ListView pak167's Have/Want List
lmk if that deal falls thru

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League