Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Arabian Nights for sale

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Arabian Nights for sale
Liveraptor
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted April 26, 2013 07:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Liveraptor Click Here to Email Liveraptor Send a private message to Liveraptor Click to send Liveraptor an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
$1500 - complete Arabian Nights set.

Most of the cards are MNM, only a few are slightly played.
New to this site but old to mtg. Sadly I dont play anymore. Started playing during Revised, and retired after Stronghold. Also have other sets for sale as well as many other singles.

Anyone have any ideas about what to do with the multitudes of commons??

The commons that I have are from Revised through Tempest.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Liveraptor on May 02, 2013]

dputz
Confirmed Refs: 289

posted April 26, 2013 07:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dputz Click Here to Email dputz Send a private message to dputz Click to send dputz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Send me a list please.

As for bulk arabian commons, I buy any condition at $.30 each.

maitredejeu
Confirmed Refs: 86

posted April 26, 2013 08:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for maitredejeu Click Here to Email maitredejeu Send a private message to maitredejeu Click to send maitredejeu an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View maitredejeu's Trade Auction or SaleView maitredejeu's Trade Auction or Sale

Hi,

If you make a list let me know

bigballashotcaller
Confirmed Refs: 594

posted April 29, 2013 03:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bigballashotcaller's Have/Want ListView bigballashotcaller's Have/Want List
Is this $1500 for a complete set, or what exactly? If you have singles for sale I'm interested in 1 City of Brass and up to 4 Serendib Efreets, and can take played ones. Email me if so please; thanks.

Liveraptor
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted May 02, 2013 10:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Liveraptor Click Here to Email Liveraptor Send a private message to Liveraptor Click to send Liveraptor an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I made edit to make it more clear, sorry for that.

To answer your question it is for the set.

I don't have any other cards from Arabian Nights apart from the complete set.

"I don't understand the appeal of keeping these things as pets, unless you want your children eaten."
-General Jarkeld, the Artic Fox

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Liveraptor on May 02, 2013]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League