Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling: Modern

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling: Modern
akeeney017
Confirmed Refs: 1

posted July 30, 2014 09:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for akeeney017 Click Here to Email akeeney017 Send a private message to akeeney017 Click to send akeeney017 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
3x Wurmcoil Engine Sp (1 French, 1 Chinese foil promo, 1 english) Would prefer to sell as set for 55
2x Threads of disloyalty SP 18
1x Birthing Pod 8
2x O stone 8
1x Vendilion Clique 60
3x goblin guide 20
4x Sylvan Scrying 10 Set
1x Maelstrom Pulse 8

All prices obo, can send pictures via text or email upon request.
Will ship first to buyers with good history.

[Edited 6 times, lastly by akeeney017 on August 30, 2014]

revenger
Confirmed Refs: 498

posted July 31, 2014 03:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
Hello there.

Would you do $12 shipped for the Cavern of Souls?

Email and lmk thanks!

#1 Ref's for Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trading services. Email if interested.

Your 2008, 2010 & 2012 Siskel & Ebert award winner! Your Motl runner-up in My Cousin Vinny & Rolling Stone Award!

mydearoldshivan
Confirmed Refs: 20

posted July 31, 2014 05:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mydearoldshivan Click Here to Email mydearoldshivan Click to send mydearoldshivan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What you think of Elesh norn shipped for 20$?

denholm
Confirmed Refs: 689

posted August 10, 2014 04:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for denholm Click Here to Email denholm Send a private message to denholm Click to send denholm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View denholm's Trade Auction or SaleView denholm's Trade Auction or Sale
I would like 2 Goblin Guide.

$24 shipped to my US address?

Lmk
thanks
Denholm

aq628
Confirmed Refs: 389

posted August 10, 2014 05:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aq628 Click Here to Email aq628 Send a private message to aq628 Click to send aq628 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1x Emrakul Promo 30
1x Ulamog (FTV) 35

Would you do $65 shipped to Canada. LMK if interested

aq628

Furnimancer
Confirmed Refs: 62

posted August 11, 2014 04:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Furnimancer Click Here to Email Furnimancer Send a private message to Furnimancer Click to send Furnimancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Furnimancer's Have/Want ListView Furnimancer's Have/Want List
Hi! I'd like to purchase the following:

4x Blackcleave Cliffs - 18

My only stipulation is that you send first, given your low # of references.

Upon receipt, I can pa $18 via Paypal gift.

Let me know, thanks!

ganandorf
Confirmed Refs: 61

posted August 11, 2014 08:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ganandorf Click Here to Email ganandorf Send a private message to ganandorf Click to send ganandorf an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ganandorf's Have/Want ListView ganandorf's Have/Want List
I'm interested in the Thrun. I'd also like to know what's in the Storm deck and if you'd be willing to sell pieces of it? Mine's already halfway completed so I don't want the whole thing. LMK.

kenjg
Confirmed Refs: 279

posted August 13, 2014 07:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for kenjg Click Here to Email kenjg Send a private message to kenjg Click to send kenjg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kenjg's Have/Want ListView kenjg's Have/Want List
Can you PM me with the components of the modern storm deck (which cards you're selling) and how much you want for the whole thing? I might be interested

jomamma1984
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted October 29, 2014 10:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jomamma1984 Click Here to Email jomamma1984 Send a private message to jomamma1984 Click to send jomamma1984 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jomamma1984's Have/Want ListView jomamma1984's Have/Want List
How much for the 3 goblin guides

jomamma1984

posted October 29, 2014 10:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jomamma1984 Click Here to Email jomamma1984 Send a private message to jomamma1984 Click to send jomamma1984 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jomamma1984's Have/Want ListView jomamma1984's Have/Want List
How much for the 3 goblin guides

jomamma1984

posted October 29, 2014 11:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jomamma1984 Click Here to Email jomamma1984 Send a private message to jomamma1984 Click to send jomamma1984 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jomamma1984's Have/Want ListView jomamma1984's Have/Want List
how much for the guides?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League