Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Jaces, EDH, and more.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Jaces, EDH, and more.
Ransam
Confirmed Refs: 39

posted April 06, 2013 10:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ransam Click Here to Email Ransam Send a private message to Ransam Click to send Ransam an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1.) Buyer pays first via paypal gift.
2.) US only.
3.) Minimum order $50. Free shipping with DC.

4x Jace,the Mind Sculptor(3x English, 1x French) $120/$110
2x Gilded Drake $19.50
1x Woodland Cemetery $6
2x Clifftop Retreat $8
2x FOIL Temple of the False God $16.50
2x Blightsteel Colussus $6.50
1x All is Dust $14.50
3x Tooth and Nail $10
3x Misdirection $15
1x Bribery (8th) $12
2x FOI DCI/JSS City of Brass $43
1x Genesis $10
4x Chamion of the Parish $3.75
3x Blinkmoth Nexu $15.50
2x Aether Vial $12.50
1x Foil Entomb $85
1x Foil Metalworker $95

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Ransam on April 13, 2013]

Jamey
Confirmed Refs: 15

posted April 08, 2013 01:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jamey Click Here to Email Jamey Send a private message to Jamey Click to send Jamey an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Good afternoon,

You have a few things I'm buying for inventory, assuming all the below are NM. I'm interested in...

3x English Jace, The Mind Sculptor @ 80/ea = $240
1x Woodland Cemetery @ 4.5/ea = $4.5
2x Clifftop Retreat @ 6.5/ea = $13

The total for all the above would be $257.5. Please email me and let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Jamey

grossoggo
Confirmed Refs: 4

posted April 12, 2013 09:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for grossoggo Click Here to Email grossoggo Send a private message to grossoggo Click to send grossoggo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View grossoggo's Have/Want ListView grossoggo's Have/Want List
Interested in English JTMS @ 87.50 and Misdirection @ 15, sent PM. Thanks!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by grossoggo on April 12, 2013]

MelbourneMTG
Confirmed Refs: 48

posted April 12, 2013 10:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MelbourneMTG Click Here to Email MelbourneMTG Send a private message to MelbourneMTG Click to send MelbourneMTG an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MelbourneMTG's Have/Want ListView MelbourneMTG's Have/Want List
Interested in the Mind Sculptor playset. PM'd an offer.

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 380

posted April 12, 2013 11:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I can take the English Jaces if they're still available.

Aznopium
Confirmed Refs: 469

posted April 12, 2013 11:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
yes let's all take the Jaces

marlo213
Confirmed Refs: 1

posted April 12, 2013 01:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for marlo213 Send a private message to marlo213 Click to send marlo213 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View marlo213's Have/Want ListView marlo213's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Aznopium:
yes let's all take the Jaces

You know what, I will take all your jaces and a clifftop retreat. As a matter of fact, I will pay for the retreat and you don't even have to send it with the jaces

junichi
Confirmed Refs: 87

posted April 12, 2013 02:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
3. Never up someone else's post by posting anything other than valid offers. This means that posting homework assignments, concert plans, or anything else that isn't an offer is against the forum posting rules. Please e-mail, PM, or IM those messages. A post such as "PM'd you" is strictly against the rules. If you feel the need to point out something to someone, feel free to PM them.

supratrader
Confirmed Refs: 510

posted April 12, 2013 03:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for supratrader Click Here to Email supratrader Send a private message to supratrader Click to send supratrader an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View supratrader's Have/Want ListView supratrader's Have/Want List
I am interested in your French Jace 87.50$. Let me know

Ransam
Confirmed Refs: 39

posted April 12, 2013 03:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ransam Click Here to Email Ransam Send a private message to Ransam Click to send Ransam an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Just a heads up that I won't be responding to any of the PMs I received today.

EDIT: If you PM me an offer for cards other than jace or an offer that is actually reasonable then I may respond. PMing yet another offer below SCG buylist price will be ignored though.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Ransam on April 12, 2013]

MelbourneMTG
Confirmed Refs: 48

posted April 12, 2013 03:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MelbourneMTG Click Here to Email MelbourneMTG Send a private message to MelbourneMTG Click to send MelbourneMTG an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MelbourneMTG's Have/Want ListView MelbourneMTG's Have/Want List
I'll offer $95 shipped on the French Jace.

The Forsaken
Confirmed Refs: 226

posted April 13, 2013 12:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for The Forsaken Click Here to Email The Forsaken Send a private message to The Forsaken Click to send The Forsaken an Instant MessageVisit The Forsaken's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View The Forsaken's Have/Want ListView The Forsaken's Have/Want List
Would you take $400 shipped for the Jaces? LMK. Thanks, -The Forsaken...

crossclimber
Confirmed Refs: 46

posted April 14, 2013 07:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for crossclimber Click Here to Email crossclimber Send a private message to crossclimber Click to send crossclimber an Instant MessageVisit crossclimber's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View crossclimber's Trade Auction or SaleView crossclimber's Trade Auction or Sale
I'm interested in the 3x English Jaces for $330 shipped. PM me if this is agreeable. Thank you.

Caramel
Confirmed Refs: 125

posted April 14, 2013 09:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Caramel Click Here to Email Caramel Send a private message to Caramel Click to send Caramel an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Caramel's Have/Want ListView Caramel's Have/Want List
I'd like to offer $440 on the 4 Jaces. Thanks

The Forsaken
Confirmed Refs: 226

posted April 16, 2013 01:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for The Forsaken Click Here to Email The Forsaken Send a private message to The Forsaken Click to send The Forsaken an Instant MessageVisit The Forsaken's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View The Forsaken's Have/Want ListView The Forsaken's Have/Want List
Have you sold the Jaces yet? If not, I'm still interested. If so, please remove them from your list so you don't keep showing up in the search. LMK. Thanks, -The Forsaken...

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League