Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  over 1,556 cards for sale!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   over 1,556 cards for sale!
Steven Webber
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted March 27, 2013 12:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Webber Click Here to Email Steven Webber Send a private message to Steven Webber Click to send Steven Webber an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Steven Webber's Trade Auction or SaleView Steven Webber's Trade Auction or Sale
i have tons of cards and no longer play magic, so i'm willing to sale my decks and misc cards to the best offer

junichi
Confirmed Refs: 86

posted March 27, 2013 12:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
4. You MUST POST PRICES for anything that you want to sell or buy, or your thread will be closed. If you're selling a collection, it needs a price. If you're selling individually, those cards need prices. You don't have to list individual prices if you're only selling as a lot. Anyone who posts offers on on a Buy/Sale thread with no prices posted will be smacked. In addition, you may not offer more than someone's sale price on a sale list, or offer to sell for less than someone's buy price on a buylist, as this turns the post into a cash auction. Cash auctions are not allowed on this forum.

JayC
Confirmed Refs: 77

posted March 27, 2013 12:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JayC Click Here to Email JayC Send a private message to JayC Click to send JayC an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You need to post the cards, and their prices.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League