Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying: Legacy BUG Control & Judge Promos

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying: Legacy BUG Control & Judge Promos
lewi0027
Confirmed Refs: 2

posted January 23, 2013 08:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for lewi0027 Click Here to Email lewi0027 Send a private message to lewi0027 Click to send lewi0027 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View lewi0027's Have/Want ListView lewi0027's Have/Want List
NM/M cards only! Paying ebay price ranges. somewhat negotiable

Legacy BUG: (price per)
3 Underground sea (90)
2 Bayou - (51)
2 Polluted Delta (41)
1 Wasteland (35)
2 Shardless Agent (7)
1 Ancestral Vision (4)

EDH (1 of):
Ravages of War (Jap)- 130 (eng)- 145
The Tabernacle of Pendrall Vale - 200
JUDGE PROMO Yawgmoth's Will - 28
JUDGE PROMO Regrowth - 31
JUDGE PROMO Vindicate - 75
JUDGE PROMO Doubling Season - 22

[Edited 5 times, lastly by lewi0027 on January 24, 2013]

dputz
Confirmed Refs: 287

posted January 23, 2013 08:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dputz Click Here to Email dputz Send a private message to dputz Click to send dputz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
gotta post prices bud. Forum rules and all.

NorCalMtg
Confirmed Refs: 75

posted January 24, 2013 12:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for NorCalMtg Click Here to Email NorCalMtg Send a private message to NorCalMtg Click to send NorCalMtg an Instant MessageVisit NorCalMtg's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Have 2 Baleful Strix and a Windswept Heath DCI

Email me

northro
Confirmed Refs: 41

posted January 24, 2013 01:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for northro Click Here to Email northro Send a private message to northro Click to send northro an Instant MessageVisit northro's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I Have a Tabernacle English SP for $250 shipped

MAB_Rapper
Confirmed Refs: 477

posted January 24, 2013 03:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Send a private message to MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or SaleView MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or Sale
I have these for you:

1 Creeping Tar Pit (2)
2 Baleful Strix (12)

Total : $26 + shipping.

E-mail me to confirm.

hilikuS: Also, as much as MAB's list has become the list on the T/A Forum, I do miss Slinga's.

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 358

posted January 24, 2013 05:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I have a Baleful Strix for you, $13 shipped. Lmk thanks.

lewi0027
Confirmed Refs: 2

posted January 24, 2013 07:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for lewi0027 Click Here to Email lewi0027 Send a private message to lewi0027 Click to send lewi0027 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View lewi0027's Have/Want ListView lewi0027's Have/Want List
still looking

MasterWolf
Confirmed Refs: 157

posted January 24, 2013 10:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MasterWolf Click Here to Email MasterWolf Send a private message to MasterWolf Click to send MasterWolf an Instant MessageVisit MasterWolf's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MasterWolf's Have/Want ListView MasterWolf's Have/Want List
I have a Regrowth for $40.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League