Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling my P3K Capture of Jingzhou

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling my P3K Capture of Jingzhou
Havoqx
Confirmed Refs: 91

posted January 03, 2013 08:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Havoqx Click Here to Email Havoqx Send a private message to Havoqx Click to send Havoqx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have a P3k Capture of Jingzhou in my mono blue EDH deck. It's in Chinese, and near mint condition. I suppose I could take pics with my phone if you're interested, as I don't have a scanner.
Thing is, I haven't played Magic in over a year. Much less pulled out my cards to check up on their prices. I hear this is going for about $200 now. I would like to sell it to anyone interested. I accept Paypal as a gift, and I have no problem putting this card in a small box to be shipped safely.

A few other cards I came across:

(SOLD) Capture of Jingzhou (Chinese) (SOLD)

Temporal Manipulation (Signed by artist) $45

x2 Chain Lightning (Lg) $8

Sylvan Librbay (4th, Sharpie on edges) $6

Stone Rain (alpha) $3

Sol Ring (Signed, Unlimited) $10

Reset (Lg, Italian) $5

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Havoqx on January 05, 2013]

RyKerZ
Confirmed Refs: 36

posted January 03, 2013 10:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for RyKerZ Click Here to Email RyKerZ Send a private message to RyKerZ Click to send RyKerZ an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View RyKerZ's Have/Want ListView RyKerZ's Have/Want List
Based on what they've been selling for on eBay I can offer $140 shipped.

zeller
Confirmed Refs: 30

posted January 03, 2013 10:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for zeller Click Here to Email zeller Send a private message to zeller Click to send zeller an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi

depending on the conditions I might take these:

x2 Chain Lightning (Lg) $8
Sylvan Librbay (4th, Sharpie on edges) $6
Stone Rain (alpha) $3
Sol Ring (Signed, Unlimited) $10

Contact me!
thanks

[Edited 2 times, lastly by zeller on January 03, 2013]

Havoqx

posted January 03, 2013 10:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Havoqx Click Here to Email Havoqx Send a private message to Havoqx Click to send Havoqx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RyKerZ:
Based on what they've been selling for on eBay I can offer $140 shipped.

I would like to try for a bit more than that, thank you for the offer though.

erhnamboy
Confirmed Refs: 16

posted January 03, 2013 07:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for erhnamboy Send a private message to erhnamboy Click to send erhnamboy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I can offer 160 for the Capture of jingzhou (chinese)

and 40 for the temporal manipulation (signed)

Both must be in NM condition at least and shipped in PWE/toploader to Singapore.

Let me know. Thank you

Leeroy
Confirmed Refs: 46

posted January 04, 2013 07:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Leeroy Click Here to Email Leeroy Send a private message to Leeroy Click to send Leeroy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I can take the Temporal Manipulation (Signed by artist) for your asking price. Please let me know, preferably by e-mail.

Thanks,

J.

Havoqx

posted January 05, 2013 02:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Havoqx Click Here to Email Havoqx Send a private message to Havoqx Click to send Havoqx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys, the Capture has been sold, but there are a few others still up for grabs.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League