Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying Unlimited Cards - All rarity and conditions

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying Unlimited Cards - All rarity and conditions
DraftMagic
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted January 28, 2013 03:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DraftMagic Click Here to Email DraftMagic Send a private message to DraftMagic Click to send DraftMagic an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I'm looking to buy Unlimited cards. I'm looking for commons uncommons and rares. I'm not really interested in expensive stuff, more looking for bulk. I'm also interested in lands.
Let me know how much you have and condition and we can talk prices.

Edit with needed prices:
In general for bulk, I'm thinking around 4 cents per card.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by DraftMagic on January 29, 2013]

majicman
Confirmed Refs: 23

posted January 28, 2013 04:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for majicman Click Here to Email majicman Send a private message to majicman Click to send majicman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View majicman's Have/Want ListView majicman's Have/Want List
Hi,

Forum rules state you must post prices and you will be asked to do so by the moderators. We cannot post a response until this is done.

Regards...Greg

wchsdrummerboy06
Confirmed Refs: 242

posted January 29, 2013 05:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wchsdrummerboy06 Click Here to Email wchsdrummerboy06 Send a private message to wchsdrummerboy06 Click to send wchsdrummerboy06 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wchsdrummerboy06's Trade Auction or SaleView wchsdrummerboy06's Trade Auction or Sale
You are in need of posting prices.

That said, I have some number of basic lands, and bulk, maybe 1K total at most. Shoot me a PM or email.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League