Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying Bulk Foils! RTR - AVR - Graveborn - M13

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying Bulk Foils! RTR - AVR - Graveborn - M13
MatthaisCimber
Confirmed Refs: 22

posted January 08, 2013 11:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MatthaisCimber Click Here to Email MatthaisCimber Click to send MatthaisCimber an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
As the Subject says folks, buying bulk foils from the following sets: Return to Ravnica, Avacyn Restored, Graveborn and M13 @ .10 cents a card, may go a little higher... maybe...

Looking to get about $50.00 worth payable via PayPal gift. I will pay first, just have some refs behind ya!

Thanks!

fab
Confirmed Refs: 119

posted January 09, 2013 06:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for fab Click Here to Email fab Send a private message to fab Click to send fab an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi is there a limit on the number of copies of each card you would accept? I might have 1-2k extra graveborn which I could probably part with.

plz contact me via email if interested

Ciao
Fab

MatthaisCimber
Confirmed Refs: 22

posted January 10, 2013 10:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MatthaisCimber Click Here to Email MatthaisCimber Send a private message to MatthaisCimber Click to send MatthaisCimber an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Up - Emailed!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League