Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  T2 Standard PRICE SLASH! Quit playing, come n get some

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   T2 Standard PRICE SLASH! Quit playing, come n get some
Lumee
Confirmed Refs: 3

posted September 12, 2012 12:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lumee Click Here to Email Lumee Send a private message to Lumee Click to send Lumee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Prices have been greatly reduced! I need to get rid of my cards! If the card is on the list below, it's still available.
Rules:
1. All cards are near mint / mint.
2. Buyer sends first. No exceptions. Payment methods accepted: Paypal only.
3. Shipping will be between $1-3 depending on if you want a PWE, Bubble Mailer, or USPS Shipping Confirmation.

MULTICOLOR:
2x Geist of Saint Traft - $14.75
1x Huntmaster of the Fells - $12.50
1x Havengul Lich - $1.50
GREEN:
4x Primeval Titan (M11) - $7.75
BLUE:
3x Phantasmal Image - $5.75
BLACK:
2x Surgical Extraction - $3.25
4x Dismember - offer
WHITE:
2x Hero of Bladehold - $4.5
2x Day of Judgment - $1.50
RED:
5x Gut Shot - $1
ARTIFACTS:
1x Sword of War and Peace - $12
1x FOIL Druidic Satchel - $2
1x Solemn Simulacrum - $2.5
4x Mortarpod - $1
2x Ratchet Bomb - $1
LANDS:
2x Darkslick Shores - $3
3x Drowned Catacomb - $2.50

[Edited 4 times, lastly by Lumee on September 19, 2012]

Shiny_dude
Confirmed Refs: 564

posted September 12, 2012 12:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shiny_dude Click Here to Email Shiny_dude Send a private message to Shiny_dude Click to send Shiny_dude an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Shiny_dude's Have/Want ListView Shiny_dude's Have/Want List
I'll like to purchase:

Lumee

posted September 19, 2012 08:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lumee Click Here to Email Lumee Send a private message to Lumee Click to send Lumee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
bump

Lumee

posted September 20, 2012 07:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lumee Click Here to Email Lumee Send a private message to Lumee Click to send Lumee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

Randomnist
Confirmed Refs: 31

posted September 20, 2012 07:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Randomnist Click Here to Email Randomnist Send a private message to Randomnist Click to send Randomnist an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Randomnist's Have/Want ListView Randomnist's Have/Want List
I can take these:

1x Huntmaster of the Fells - $12.50
1x Havengul Lich - $1.50
3x Drowned Catacomb - $2.50

Acurarsxtypes
Confirmed Refs: 66

posted September 20, 2012 07:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Acurarsxtypes Click Here to Email Acurarsxtypes Send a private message to Acurarsxtypes Click to send Acurarsxtypes an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Acurarsxtypes's Have/Want ListView Acurarsxtypes's Have/Want List
offering 25$ plus shipping for the 2 Geist of Saint Taft.

lmk

Kherdey
Confirmed Refs: 188

posted September 20, 2012 07:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kherdey Click Here to Email Kherdey Click to send Kherdey an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I can take :

2x Surgical Extraction - $3.25
5x Gut Shot - $1
2x Hero of Bladehold - $4.5

Paying with paypal,
LMK,
Kherdey

Shiny_dude
Confirmed Refs: 564

posted September 20, 2012 09:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shiny_dude Click Here to Email Shiny_dude Send a private message to Shiny_dude Click to send Shiny_dude an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Shiny_dude's Have/Want ListView Shiny_dude's Have/Want List
I'll like to purchase:

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League