Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying: Beta, Legends and arabian, and some avancyn restored

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying: Beta, Legends and arabian, and some avancyn restored
Guybrush
Confirmed Refs: 13

posted June 28, 2012 03:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Guybrush Click Here to Email Guybrush Send a private message to Guybrush Click to send Guybrush an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

I am interested in buying some cards for my collection. They should be at least NM. Given my low reference score, I will pay first (paypal). Please send me an email if you have some of them for selling me. Prices are negotiable (they are in US $).

Beta:

Vesuvan Doppelganger 90
Force of Nature 45
Gauntlet of Might 130

Legends:

In the Eye of Chaos 16
Invoke Prejudice 30
Kobold Overlord 12
Concordant Crossroads 20
Killer Bees 5
Living Plane 12
Adun Oakenshield 20
Angus Mackenzie 22
Dakkon Blackblade 13
Hazezon Tamar 20
Tetsuo Umezawa 15

Arabian:
City of Brass 40

Return to Ravnica:

4x Guttersnipe 2
4x Dryad militant 2
4x Rest in Peace 8
4x Treasured Find 2

Ohter cards:

4x Rift bolt 5
4x Mirror entity 13
4x Figure of destiny 14
4x path to exile 13
4x Illusory angel 4
4x Lotus bloom 16

Edit: Adding cards to the original list

Edit2: Removing the cards already bought here...

Edit 3: Removing more already bought cards here...

Edit 4: Removing and adding...

Thanks for your time.

Bests,
David.

[Edited 6 times, lastly by Guybrush on September 21, 2012]

Solidarity
Confirmed Refs: 46

posted June 28, 2012 04:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Solidarity Send a private message to Solidarity Click to send Solidarity an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I can sell you a set of Terminuses and Wraths for $21 shipped.

S

simo_74
Confirmed Refs: 133

posted June 29, 2012 10:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for simo_74 Click Here to Email simo_74 Send a private message to simo_74 Click to send simo_74 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi David,
are the prices in EU or US$?

Anyway I got for you:
Bad Moon
Stasis
All Hallow's Eve
Willow Satyr

LMK via email if interested.
Simone

mliniscus
Confirmed Refs: 95

posted June 29, 2012 11:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mliniscus Click Here to Email mliniscus Send a private message to mliniscus Click to send mliniscus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mliniscus's Have/Want ListView mliniscus's Have/Want List
David,

Great to see you on here again! If you'd like to make a small deal, I've got
Willow Satyr and
4x Reforge the Soul.

Have a look at my sale page and let me know if you've got anything on my buylist for trade: http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/093353.html#0

dontgetcaught
Confirmed Refs: 133

posted June 30, 2012 07:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dontgetcaught Click Here to Email dontgetcaught Send a private message to dontgetcaught Click to send dontgetcaught an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can sell you the Mirror Universe.. English Legends EX+ to NM

Guybrush

posted July 01, 2012 04:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Guybrush Click Here to Email Guybrush Send a private message to Guybrush Click to send Guybrush an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solidarity:
Hi,

I can sell you a set of Terminuses and Wraths for $21 shipped.

S

Deal! Please send me and email with your paypal account in order to transfer the money.

quote:
Originally posted by simo_74:
Hi David,
are the prices in EU or US$?

Anyway I got for you:
Bad Moon
Stasis
All Hallow's Eve
Willow Satyr

LMK via email if interested.
Simone

Hi Simone. Definitely interested, email sent! They are US $, I edited the first post.

quote:
Originally posted by mliniscus:
David,

Great to see you on here again! If you'd like to make a small deal, I've got
Willow Satyr and
4x Reforge the Soul.

Have a look at my sale page and let me know if you've got anything on my buylist for trade: http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/093353.html#0

Nice to see you again Adam, I send you an email, just to check whether the shipping costs make the trade worth. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by dontgetcaught:
I can sell you the Mirror Universe.. English Legends EX+ to NM

Mail sent, I am interested (I would like to see a scan please).

Thanks to all for the answers.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Guybrush on July 01, 2012]

Filip Cec
Confirmed Refs: 637

posted July 01, 2012 07:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Filip Cec Click Here to Email Filip Cec Send a private message to Filip Cec Click to send Filip Cec an Instant MessageVisit Filip Cec's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Filip Cec's Have/Want ListView Filip Cec's Have/Want List
Hi Guybrush,
I have an Arabian Nights City of Brass in nm-/ex+ condition. But I value it a bit higher. Would you be willing to do it for 50$ (registered shipping included).
Also I can sell you:
4x Ancestral Vision 12 but for 15$

Please lmk via email or PM. Thanks!
Filip

Guybrush

posted July 08, 2012 04:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Guybrush Click Here to Email Guybrush Send a private message to Guybrush Click to send Guybrush an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Updated with the closed deals and added new cards.

Come on guys, help me to find the last Betas I need to complete my collection

Guybrush

posted July 15, 2012 09:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Guybrush Click Here to Email Guybrush Send a private message to Guybrush Click to send Guybrush an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bump!

Shiny_dude
Confirmed Refs: 564

posted July 15, 2012 10:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shiny_dude Click Here to Email Shiny_dude Send a private message to Shiny_dude Click to send Shiny_dude an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Shiny_dude's Have/Want ListView Shiny_dude's Have/Want List
I have for sale:
4x Ancestral Vision 12

baldr7
Confirmed Refs: 127

posted July 15, 2012 10:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i have:

beta word of command
4 devastation tide
4 reforge the soul
4 misthollow griffin

please email me

libingboy2
Confirmed Refs: 27

posted July 15, 2012 04:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for libingboy2 Click Here to Email libingboy2 Send a private message to libingboy2 Click to send libingboy2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i have the following:

1 In the Eye of Chaos (italian)
4 Spinal Villain (2 italian, 2 english)

4x Reforge the soul 3
4x Ancestral Vision 12

let me know.

Guybrush

posted August 17, 2012 02:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Guybrush Click Here to Email Guybrush Send a private message to Guybrush Click to send Guybrush an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Cards bought removed, but still need to complete my beta collection, please help me!

Guybrush

posted September 02, 2012 03:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Guybrush Click Here to Email Guybrush Send a private message to Guybrush Click to send Guybrush an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
More cards bought, but still need to finnish the beta set, please help me!

ogre
Confirmed Refs: 256

posted September 02, 2012 08:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ogre Click Here to Email ogre Send a private message to ogre Click to send ogre an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ogre's Have/Want ListView ogre's Have/Want List
Hey,

Going out of town, but have a NM Force of Nature from Beta. Asking a quite a bit more, but LMK what your ceiling is for that card and we can go from there.

PM me, peace,
Jesse

Guybrush

posted September 21, 2012 10:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Guybrush Click Here to Email Guybrush Send a private message to Guybrush Click to send Guybrush an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Got some of the cards, but still need others, can you help me?

jburg
Confirmed Refs: 216

posted September 21, 2012 10:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jburg Click Here to Email jburg Send a private message to jburg Click to send jburg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jburg's Have/Want ListView jburg's Have/Want List
i can sell you

angus mackenzie (italien legs) nm/m

for 25 shipped lmk

Shiny_dude
Confirmed Refs: 564

posted September 21, 2012 10:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shiny_dude Click Here to Email Shiny_dude Send a private message to Shiny_dude Click to send Shiny_dude an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Shiny_dude's Have/Want ListView Shiny_dude's Have/Want List
I have for sale:
4x Rift bolt 5
$1 shipping in pwe

arwhite
Confirmed Refs: 142

posted September 21, 2012 11:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for arwhite Click Here to Email arwhite Send a private message to arwhite Click to send arwhite an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View arwhite's Have/Want ListView arwhite's Have/Want List
I've got these:

Vesuvan Doppelganger 90
Force of Nature 45

...but I'm looking to get 130 for the Doppelganger and 60 for the Force.

Lmk by email if you would be interested. I can get some scans out over the weekend if so.

arwhite

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League