Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  4 Restoration Angels 1 Cavern of Souls

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   4 Restoration Angels 1 Cavern of Souls
Montague
Confirmed Refs: 108

posted August 26, 2012 12:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Montague Click Here to Email Montague Send a private message to Montague Click to send Montague an Instant MessageVisit Montague's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I forgot to change the symbol to sale

Quick Sale:

4 Restoration Angels
1 Cavern of Souls

$49 shipped with DC + Bubble Mailer

Paypal accepted

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Montague on August 27, 2012]

chuck d
Confirmed Refs: 90

posted August 26, 2012 12:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chuck d Click Here to Email chuck d Send a private message to chuck d Click to send chuck d an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chuck d's Trade Auction or SaleView chuck d's Trade Auction or Sale
hey, if you can't find them all in 1 go, I have 2 resto angels for 16.50 shipped. lmk, pm/email
thanks

piddler420
Confirmed Refs: 73

posted August 26, 2012 12:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for piddler420 Click Here to Email piddler420 Send a private message to piddler420 Click to send piddler420 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View piddler420's Have/Want ListView piddler420's Have/Want List
he is selling them, not buying them =0

Montague

posted August 26, 2012 01:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Montague Click Here to Email Montague Send a private message to Montague Click to send Montague an Instant MessageVisit Montague's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I forgot to change the symbol

baldr7
Confirmed Refs: 127

posted August 26, 2012 02:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hey i can offer 43 shipped

Montague

posted August 27, 2012 11:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Montague Click Here to Email Montague Send a private message to Montague Click to send Montague an Instant MessageVisit Montague's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

Trag3dy
Confirmed Refs: 150

posted August 27, 2012 12:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Trag3dy Click Here to Email Trag3dy Send a private message to Trag3dy Click to send Trag3dy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
PM sent.

Trag3dy

sigfig8
Confirmed Refs: 148

posted August 27, 2012 12:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for sigfig8 Click Here to Email sigfig8 Send a private message to sigfig8 Click to send sigfig8 an Instant MessageVisit sigfig8's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll offer 45 shipped

Montague

posted August 28, 2012 02:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Montague Click Here to Email Montague Send a private message to Montague Click to send Montague an Instant MessageVisit Montague's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

Montague

posted August 30, 2012 07:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Montague Click Here to Email Montague Send a private message to Montague Click to send Montague an Instant MessageVisit Montague's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

ShidoFuyuki
Banned
Confirmed Refs: 84

posted August 30, 2012 07:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ShidoFuyuki Click Here to Email ShidoFuyuki Send a private message to ShidoFuyuki Click to send ShidoFuyuki an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi, let me know if you are willingly to do $48 shipped overseas.

Thanks.

darkenergy
Confirmed Refs: 126

posted August 31, 2012 10:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for darkenergy Click Here to Email darkenergy Send a private message to darkenergy Click to send darkenergy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View darkenergy's Have/Want ListView darkenergy's Have/Want List
I'll buy them for $49 shipped.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League