Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying FBB Tundra (2), FBB Underground Sea (1), FBB Scrubland (1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying FBB Tundra (2), FBB Underground Sea (1), FBB Scrubland (1)
sauceoftx
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted June 12, 2012 10:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for sauceoftx Click Here to Email sauceoftx Send a private message to sauceoftx Click to send sauceoftx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Looking to buy:

- 2 FBB Tundra (German)
- 1 FBB Underground (ANY language)
- 1 FBB Scrubland (ANY language)

Please lmk condition/price/location.

Thanos
Confirmed Refs: 333

posted June 12, 2012 03:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
As per rules, you need to post what you're willing to pay for each card.

sauceoftx

posted June 12, 2012 04:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for sauceoftx Click Here to Email sauceoftx Send a private message to sauceoftx Click to send sauceoftx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
willing to pay:
$175-250 for german tundras/each depending on condition.
$280-350 for underground sea depending on condition
$80-110 for scrubland depending on condition

trader31
Confirmed Refs: 19

posted June 13, 2012 10:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for trader31 Click Here to Email trader31 Send a private message to trader31 Click to send trader31 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View trader31's Have/Want ListView trader31's Have/Want List
This prices are really ridicolous!

FBB Underground Sea 400$
FBB Scrubland 160$
FBB Tundra 350$

For this prices you can have the cards from me!

sauceoftx

posted June 13, 2012 11:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for sauceoftx Click Here to Email sauceoftx Send a private message to sauceoftx Click to send sauceoftx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trader31:
This prices are really ridicolous!

FBB Underground Sea 400$
FBB Scrubland 160$
FBB Tundra 350$

For this prices you can have the cards from me!

Scrubland on ebay $140 buy it now (nobody is buying or bidding at $120)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-FBB-Scrubland-German-Dual-Land-/290726740145?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b0aa00b1

Underground sea on ebay $340 buy it now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-FBB-Underground-Sea-Italian-Excellent-Good-/180897610440?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1e567ac8

FBB Tundra (sold $173) ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mtg-1x-Tundra-dual-land-fbb-Italian-3d-edition-/110885965631?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d1518f3f

Thanks for your comments.

gub580
Confirmed Refs: 13

posted June 13, 2012 12:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for gub580 Click Here to Email gub580 Send a private message to gub580 Click to send gub580 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gub580's Trade Auction or SaleView gub580's Trade Auction or Sale
hello
i'm french i have to sell some fbb dual land

go on my thread ^^
[url=http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/091853.html][/url]

cheers
charles

Leper2k2
Confirmed Refs: 134

posted June 13, 2012 06:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Leper2k2 Click Here to Email Leper2k2 Send a private message to Leper2k2 Click to send Leper2k2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Leper2k2's Have/Want ListView Leper2k2's Have/Want List
I have a fbb underground sea for sale. Lmk through pm and we can talk about language and condition.

morphilou
Confirmed Refs: 8

posted June 13, 2012 11:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for morphilou Click Here to Email morphilou Send a private message to morphilou Click to send morphilou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View morphilou's Have/Want ListView morphilou's Have/Want List
the tundra on ebay is played
but in excll+ or better , 1 tundra fbb it is > 225$

i have sea fbb , tundra (nmt strict)
i can 1 good price if you have some card for me

[Edited 1 times, lastly by morphilou on June 14, 2012]

sauceoftx

posted June 14, 2012 07:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for sauceoftx Click Here to Email sauceoftx Send a private message to sauceoftx Click to send sauceoftx an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by morphilou:
the tundra on ebay is played
but in excll+ or better , 1 tundra fbb it is > 225$

i have sea fbb , tundra (nmt strict)
i can 1 good price if you have some card for me

how much is fbb tundra nmt?

morphilou
Confirmed Refs: 8

posted June 14, 2012 07:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for morphilou Click Here to Email morphilou Send a private message to morphilou Click to send morphilou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View morphilou's Have/Want ListView morphilou's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by sauceoftx:
how much is fbb tundra nmt?

tundra fbb really nmt ==> 325$
the last on ebay was at 275$ but excll+

but it depend for what card and what value
i don't sell

[Edited 1 times, lastly by morphilou on June 14, 2012]

trader31
Confirmed Refs: 19

posted June 15, 2012 11:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for trader31 Click Here to Email trader31 Send a private message to trader31 Click to send trader31 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View trader31's Have/Want ListView trader31's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by sauceoftx:
Looking to buy:

- 2 FBB Tundra (German)
- 1 FBB Underground (ANY language)
- 1 FBB Scrubland (ANY language)

Please lmk condition/price/location.

Hello,

My prices were for German Mint-Near Mint Dual Lands.

I think the price for the Italian Underground Sea is fine.
Also the price for Scrubland on Ebay.

Best regards

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League