Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  selling random goodies (including 4 elspeth vs tezzeret duel decks!) (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   selling random goodies (including 4 elspeth vs tezzeret duel decks!)
b00mslang
Confirmed Refs: 59

posted February 11, 2012 02:00 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Rules:
I only accept paypal. Listed prices are the prices I must *receive* after all paypal fees, so paypal gifts would be preferable.

All cards are NM unless otherwise specified.

There's a minimum of $5 per order. Shipping is a flat $1, and free on orders over $20.

Buyers pay first.

3x Elspeth vs Tezzeret Duel Deck Unopened ($32, Free Shipping)

Singles

1x Burning Wish $7
1x Surgical Extraction $6
1x Coralhelm Commander $2.50
1x Emblem, Sorin, Lord of Innistrad $2.25
1x Kessig Cagebreakers $1
1x Mentor of the Meek $1
1x Undead Alchemist $1
1x Blue Sun's Zenith $1
1x Putrefax $0.75
1x Burn at the Stake $0.50

2x Counterbalance $6.50
4x Rite of Flame ($10 for the set)
1x Dismember $1
1x Strangleroot Geist $0.75
3x Diregraf Ghoul $0.50
1x Whipflare $0.50

1x Wild Nacatl $3
1x Qasali Pridemage $3
1x Divine Deflection $2
1x Volcanic Fallout $2
1x Ravenous Demon/Archdemon of Greed (pre-release promo) $1
1x Aven Mimeomancer $1
2x Steward of Valeron $0.75

[Edited 39 times, lastly by b00mslang on May 14, 2012]

Trag3dy
Confirmed Refs: 150

posted February 11, 2012 02:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Trag3dy Click Here to Email Trag3dy Send a private message to Trag3dy Click to send Trag3dy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Ill take all 4 of the tezzeret vs elspeth decks.

email me.

Aznopium
Confirmed Refs: 464

posted February 11, 2012 02:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
Hi i can take these

4x Elspeth vs Tezzeret Duel Deck Unopened ($18, free shipping)

i can take these if i get the elspeth decks~

Foil
1x Path to Exile (conflux) $3.5
1x Etherium Sculptor $1
1x Hellspark Elemental $0.75

b00mslang

posted February 11, 2012 02:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
sorry guys for the typo on the elspeth vs tezzeret price.

I obviously made a mistake.

choco man
Confirmed Refs: 321

posted February 11, 2012 03:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for choco man Click Here to Email choco man Send a private message to choco man Click to send choco man an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View choco man's Have/Want ListView choco man's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Aznopium:
Hi i can take these

4x Elspeth vs Tezzeret Duel Deck Unopened ($18, free shipping)

i can take these if i get the elspeth decks~

Foil
1x Etherium Sculptor $1

I'll buy the foil Path to Exile (conflux).

And you don't have to let me steal your Duel Decks @ $18 for me to want to buy.

Aznopium
Confirmed Refs: 464

posted February 11, 2012 03:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by choco man:
I'll buy the foil Path to Exile (conflux).

And you don't have to let me steal your Duel Decks @ $18 for me to want to buy.

Lol, i didnt want to pay for shipping.

i can still take them, how about .50 shipping?

Foil
1x Etherium Sculptor $1

choco man
Confirmed Refs: 321

posted February 11, 2012 03:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for choco man Click Here to Email choco man Send a private message to choco man Click to send choco man an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View choco man's Have/Want ListView choco man's Have/Want List
I'll be okay with the $1 shipping.

scipio624
Confirmed Refs: 137

posted February 11, 2012 04:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for scipio624 Click Here to Email scipio624 Send a private message to scipio624 Click to send scipio624 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey b00mslang, you have an open BTA about selling your 4x Elspeth vs Tezzeret Duel Deck Unopened, you should probably hold off on selling these until the BTA is resolved. Just a thought.

b00mslang

posted February 13, 2012 08:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
thanks scipio, but it's been settled.

- will

b00mslang

posted February 19, 2012 07:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
added some cards

b00mslang

posted February 23, 2012 09:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
updated some stuff

DConNexus
Confirmed Refs: 135

posted February 23, 2012 09:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DConNexus Click Here to Email DConNexus Send a private message to DConNexus Click to send DConNexus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DConNexus's Have/Want ListView DConNexus's Have/Want List
Can take Razorverge.

Jlimoco
Confirmed Refs: 164

posted February 25, 2012 09:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jlimoco Click Here to Email Jlimoco Send a private message to Jlimoco Click to send Jlimoco an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Jlimoco's Have/Want ListView Jlimoco's Have/Want List
Is the
master transmuter
2x etherium sculptor

still available?

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 358

posted February 29, 2012 08:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I can take these:

1 Hellrider .75
1 Bloodline Keeper 4 -> 3
1 Hinterland Harbor 3.25 -> 3

Lmk thanks.

b00mslang

posted March 02, 2012 11:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

b00mslang

posted March 07, 2012 12:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

b00mslang

posted March 25, 2012 02:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

b00mslang

posted March 31, 2012 01:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

braves54321
Confirmed Refs: 419

posted April 01, 2012 07:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for braves54321 Click Here to Email braves54321 Send a private message to braves54321 Click to send braves54321 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View braves54321's Have/Want ListView braves54321's Have/Want List
1x Thrun, the Last Troll $8
1x Island (ZEN, 236) $0.25
Assume theyre NM
Email me thx

b00mslang

posted April 02, 2012 02:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

JoeyCans
Confirmed Refs: 26

posted April 04, 2012 12:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCans Click Here to Email JoeyCans Send a private message to JoeyCans Click to send JoeyCans an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1x Gavony Township $0.50
1x Hellrider $0.75
1x Past in Flames $1.50
2x Bloodline Keeper $3
1x Hinterland Harbor $2.75

b00mslang

posted April 08, 2012 07:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

b00mslang

posted April 12, 2012 11:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

CoupDeGrace
Confirmed Refs: 157

posted April 12, 2012 11:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can take both Snapcaster Mage. Lmk

b00mslang

posted April 23, 2012 08:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for b00mslang Click Here to Email b00mslang Send a private message to b00mslang Click to send b00mslang an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
up

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League