Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Big Zendikar Basic Land Lot

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Big Zendikar Basic Land Lot
Sunfish
Confirmed Refs: 55

posted April 15, 2012 08:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Sunfish Click Here to Email Sunfish Send a private message to Sunfish Click to send Sunfish an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1. Payment must be made via money order, personal check, or well concealed cash (sorry, no Paypal)
2. Shipping will be $5 for USPS Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance....I will even ship it in a nice Worldwake Fat Pack box.
3. All cards are NM and have never been played.
4. Because this is a sale I will only be willing to ship first to members with 100+ refs.

3 Sealed Zendikar Land Packs (extended art basic lands......from the Fat Packs.....40 lands per pack)

220 Additional Zendikar Extended Art Basic Lands (an even mix between all 5 colors...)

2 Additional Sealed Land Packs ( 40 each....from Fat Packs also, but these are NOT the Zendikar extended art lands..., but they are nice throw-ins and are nice to have for drafts and what not)

Asking $140.....a pretty good profit to be had by someone with more time than me........feel free to make me an offer though!

ravidell
Confirmed Refs: 266

posted April 15, 2012 01:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ravidell Click Here to Email ravidell Send a private message to ravidell Click to send ravidell an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll take it for $140.00 shipped, as I have to mail you payment. LMK if this works for you. emails get to me faster than PM's.
-ravidell

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League