Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Sale listInternational Trader (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Sale listInternational Trader
Super_Morphling
Confirmed Refs: 52

posted February 18, 2012 03:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Hi, thank you for checking this post

Simple rules:

Since this is a sale I would like to receive payment first, I'm a MOTL member since 2006 and I have a good reputation on ebay too:

http://feedback.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=super_morphling&ft ab=AllFeedback

Paypal only, shipping to every country. I'm located in Italy.
Shipping 3$ via priority mail (not trackable) or 7$ registered (with tracking number) for any number of cards.

Feel free to counteroffer if you feel something is overpriced.

Cards for sale:

Black

3x Liliana Vess (Lorwyn Ita) 5$ each
1x Cruel Tutor (Portal Eng) 18$
2x Damnation (Planar Chaos 1 Ita 1 Eng) 20$ each
1x Damnation (Planar Chaos Ita) Fine 15$

White

2x Reya Dawnbringer (Invasion 1 Chi 1 Jap) 4$-6$
1x Akroma Angel of Wrath (Timeshifted Ita) 5$
3x Exalted Angel (Onslaught Eng) 4$ each (1 Exc 3$)
1x Wrath of God (9th Ita) Small artwork (heart + signed by Kev Walker) 6$
1x Balance (FBB Ger) pack fresh 10$

Red

1x Ball Lightning (Dark Ita) Fine 5$

Green

2x Garruk Wildspeaker (M11 1 Ita 1 Eng) 4$ each
1x Birds of Paradise (1997 White Border Jap) 10$

Blue

1x Reset (Legends Ita) 18$
1x Stroke of Genius (Saga Eng) 5$
1x Gifts Ungiven (ChK Eng) signed by D.A. Gregory 8$
1x Misdirection (Mercadian Eng) 10$
1x Tezzeret the Seeker (SoA Ita) 6$
1x Llawan Cephalid Empress (Torment Ita) 8$
2x Cunning Wish (Judgment Eng 1 Ex) 5$-4$

Artifact

2x Pithing Needle (1 SoK 1 M10) 3$ each
1x Mirror Universe (Legends Ita) Good/Played 15$
1x Cursed Scroll (Tempest Jap) Ex 16$
3x Darksteel Colossus (1 M10 2 Darksteel Ita) 4$ - 1 Fine 2$
1x Darksteel Colossus (Darksteel Chi) 5$
1x Crucible of Worlds (5th Dawn Ita) 20$

Gold

1x Niv-Mizzet the Firemind (Guildpact Eng) 10$

Land

1x Sunken Ruins (Shadowmoor Eng) 7$
1x Rishadan Port (Mercadian Ger) Ex 21$
1x Urborg Tomb of Yawgmoth (Planar Chaos Ita) 13$ each
2x Lotus Vale (Weatherlight 1 Eng 1 Ita) 5$ each
1x Academy Ruins (Time Spiral Ita) 7$
2x Vesuva (Time Spiral Eng) 8$ each
2x Lake of the Dead (Alliances Eng) 5$ each
3x Blood Crypt (Dissension Eng) 15$ each
3x Breeding Pool (Dissension 2 Eng 1 Foreign) 25$ each
3x Watery Grave (Ravnica 2 Eng 1 Ita) 17$ each - 1 Ita Fine 14$
3x Godless Shrine (Guildpact Ita) 16$ each - 1 Ex 14$
3x Stomping Ground (Guildpact 2 Eng 1 Ita) 16$ each - 1 Ita Ex 14$
2x Wooded Foothills (Onslaught Ita) 24$

Better Stuff (scans available on request)

4x Candelabra of Tawnos (Aq Eng) NM 650$/set
1x Candelabra of Tawnos (Aq Eng) Played 130$
1x Island of Wak Wak (AN Eng) NM- 30$
1x Mana Drain (Legends Ita) Dark back, don't know if Misprint or whatever else, card is real. (NM-) 90$
1x Sol Ring (Beta Eng) Fine 70$
1x Time Walk (Unlimited Eng) Fine 420$

BUYING / CREDIT LIST

Alpha Volcanic Eruption

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Thank you for your attention.

s-m

[Edited 4 times, lastly by Super_Morphling on March 18, 2012]

Jamey
Confirmed Refs: 15

posted February 18, 2012 05:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jamey Click Here to Email Jamey Send a private message to Jamey Click to send Jamey an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
May I please see scans of the volcanic island, english mana drain, cyclopean tomb, and berserk? My email is available on my account.

Thanks,

Jamey

CoupDeGrace
Confirmed Refs: 157

posted February 18, 2012 11:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1x Fastbond (FBB Ita) Good 5$
1x Sol Ring (FBB Ita) Played 3$

Can i have the scan for both cards? Let me know.

guruswamp
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted February 19, 2012 12:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for guruswamp Click Here to Email guruswamp Send a private message to guruswamp Click to send guruswamp an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i can take these

confidant x2 - 65éboth
FBB wheel of fortune x2 - 11
FBB fastbond - 5
FBB sol ring - 3
deed - 10
russian academy ruins - 8
3x Blood Crypt (Dissension Eng) 15$ each
3x Breeding Pool (Dissension 2 Eng 1 Foreign) 25$ each
3x Watery Grave (Ravnica 2 Eng 1 Ita) 17$ each - 1 Ita Fine 14$
3x Godless Shrine (Guildpact Ita) 16$ each, 14 ex
1x Overgrown Tomb (Ravnica Ita) 14$
3x Stomping Ground (Guildpact 2 Eng 1 Ita) 16$ each - 1 Ita Ex 14$
2x Steam Vents (Guildpact Eng) 19$ each
1x Hallowed Fountain (Dissension Eng) 22$

i can offer 375 on these

pm me if you are interested

wayne
Confirmed Refs: 430

posted February 20, 2012 01:19 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
1x Volcanic Island (Revised Eng) Played 50$
1x Sol Ring (FBB Ita) Played 3$
1x Fastbond (FBB Ita) Good 5$

aaronhou
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted February 20, 2012 01:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for aaronhou Click Here to Email aaronhou Send a private message to aaronhou Click to send aaronhou an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I want to take your
2 Watery Grave
LMK

Jamey
Confirmed Refs: 15

posted February 20, 2012 04:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jamey Click Here to Email Jamey Send a private message to Jamey Click to send Jamey an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sorry about the delay, family issues. I'll take the cards I requested scans of, please email me the payment details.

Super_Morphling

posted February 21, 2012 11:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Updated

Lyracian
Confirmed Refs: 42

posted February 21, 2012 11:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lyracian Click Here to Email Lyracian Send a private message to Lyracian Click to send Lyracian an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I am interested in
1x Pernicious Deed (Apocalypse Eng) Ex 10$
1x Urborg Tomb of Yawgmoth ( 1 Eng) 13$
Shipping to England $3

Can you let me know what the damage is to the Deed, or provide a scan please?

Michael.

Super_Morphling

posted February 26, 2012 05:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Updated

Super_Morphling

posted February 28, 2012 02:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Up

aceracer
Confirmed Refs: 44

posted February 28, 2012 03:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aceracer Click Here to Email aceracer Send a private message to aceracer Click to send aceracer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View aceracer's Have/Want ListView aceracer's Have/Want List
Hey,
I see cruel tutors go on eBay for like 10. Would you do 70 for the tutor, hallowed fountain and 2 steam vents?

Super_Morphling

posted February 29, 2012 01:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Replied and Up.

Super_Morphling

posted March 02, 2012 02:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
some deals completed.

Up

Super_Morphling

posted March 03, 2012 06:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Up

Super_Morphling

posted March 06, 2012 07:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Up

Gits
Confirmed Refs: 22

posted March 06, 2012 07:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Gits Click Here to Email Gits Send a private message to Gits Click to send Gits an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Ciao!

Sono di Milano, e sono interessato in queste:

1x Infernal Tutor (Dissension Ita) 4$
2x Tombstalker (Future Sight Ita) 8$ each
1x Ethersworn Canonist (SoA Eng) 5$
1x Pithing Needle (SoK Foreign) Played 1$
1x Rishadan Port (Mercadian Eng) 20$
1x Phyrexian Tower (Saga Eng) 6$
1x Hallowed Fountain (Dissension Eng) 22$

Mandami un PM!

Super_Morphling

posted March 08, 2012 02:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Up

bottlecaps
Confirmed Refs: 17

posted March 08, 2012 08:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bottlecaps Click Here to Email bottlecaps Send a private message to bottlecaps Click to send bottlecaps an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi I can take hallowed, breeding and rishadan port. Are they in nearmint?

AGO
Confirmed Refs: 209

posted March 08, 2012 08:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
can you do this for $21 shipped?

1x Rishadan Port (Mercadian Ger) Ex 21$

Super_Morphling

posted March 09, 2012 07:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Another deal completed.

Up

Super_Morphling

posted March 10, 2012 05:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Up

Super_Morphling

posted March 11, 2012 06:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Up

Super_Morphling

posted March 12, 2012 01:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Up

Super_Morphling

posted March 15, 2012 08:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Morphling Click Here to Email Super_Morphling Send a private message to Super_Morphling Click to send Super_Morphling an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or SaleView Super_Morphling's Trade Auction or Sale
Many people contacted me about trades and never replied back, please do not ask if you are not serious about replying messages.

Up

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League