Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying all ur dazes and chandra nalars.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying all ur dazes and chandra nalars.
unstoppablehero
Confirmed Refs: 7

posted December 22, 2011 10:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for unstoppablehero Click Here to Email unstoppablehero Send a private message to unstoppablehero Click to send unstoppablehero an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Being that i am buying i am ok paying first
Buying All dazes for $1 a piece
Buying ALL chandra nalars for $2 a piece.

Please post or email me, my pm's dont work, thank you

[Edited 3 times, lastly by unstoppablehero on December 22, 2011]

junichi
Confirmed Refs: 83

posted December 22, 2011 10:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
I have some daze that I could sell to you, but being that I am sending first to a member with very few references, I would like you to send me a copy of your driver's license, your birth certificate, and your credit ratings.

Let me know. Thanks!

If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer

Montague
Confirmed Refs: 108

posted December 22, 2011 10:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Montague Click Here to Email Montague Send a private message to Montague Click to send Montague an Instant MessageVisit Montague's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Can you please explain your thought process behind asking people to send first since you are buying? If anything, don't you think it would be the other way around?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Montague on December 22, 2011]

ccg-cards
Confirmed Refs: 50

posted December 22, 2011 11:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ccg-cards Click Here to Email ccg-cards Send a private message to ccg-cards Click to send ccg-cards an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
the process on how the world works is the buyer pays first, then the item/s get shipped. Unless you are like a the big names on here it doesnt work like you want it to.

MeddlingMage
Confirmed Refs: 265

posted December 22, 2011 11:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by junichi:
I have some daze that I could sell to you, but being that I am sending first to a member with very few references, I would like you to send me a copy of your driver's license, your birth certificate, and your credit ratings.

Let me know. Thanks!

Easy junichi, he's unstoppable...

~MM

CM Punk "OMG Kevin Nash WTF, thought he was dead, LOL"

New keeper of the Logout button

unstoppablehero

posted December 22, 2011 12:31 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for unstoppablehero Click Here to Email unstoppablehero Send a private message to unstoppablehero Click to send unstoppablehero an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hey i understand so i will pay first, just lmk how many daze's u have thanks
quote:
Originally posted by junichi:

Let me know. Thanks!

CoolAsnDude
Confirmed Refs: 254

posted December 22, 2011 07:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoolAsnDude Click Here to Email CoolAsnDude Send a private message to CoolAsnDude Click to send CoolAsnDude an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CoolAsnDude's Have/Want ListView CoolAsnDude's Have/Want List
I can sell you 11 chandras for 24 shipped.

unstoppablehero

posted December 23, 2011 10:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for unstoppablehero Click Here to Email unstoppablehero Send a private message to unstoppablehero Click to send unstoppablehero an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hey i can do that, plz email me with ur paypall address and to confirm thanks
quote:
Originally posted by CoolAsnDude:
I can sell you 11 chandras for 24 shipped.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League