Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  buy list (white winne)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   buy list (white winne)
paidsam
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted December 18, 2011 10:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paidsam Click Here to Email paidsam Send a private message to paidsam Click to send paidsam an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
rules
1)i'll pay first pay pal of course
2)my pm's are messed up so email or post for quick response(paidsam@hotmail.com)
3)if my price is to low counter offer...

want

Gideon's Avengerx3 1.00 each
sword of body and mindx4 8.00 each
mirrain crusader 4.00
day of judgmentx3 2.00
mentor of the meek 1.50
hero of blade holdx3 11.00 each 10 for promo
timely inforcementsx4 1.50 each
fiend hunterx2 .50 each

caquaa
Confirmed Refs: 195

posted December 18, 2011 11:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View caquaa's Trade Auction or SaleView caquaa's Trade Auction or Sale
mirrain crusader 4.00
day of judgmentx3 2.00
hero of blade holdx1 10 for promo
fiend hunterx2 .50 each

I have these available. Shipping would run 1.75 for bubble mailer no DC, or $2.50 w/ DC
email me. Thanks.

Loathing
Confirmed Refs: 90

posted December 18, 2011 11:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Loathing Click Here to Email Loathing Send a private message to Loathing Click to send Loathing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have these:

2x Sword of Body and Mind

$16 + shipping, which would be $2.50 for sleeve, top loader, bubble mailer, and DC. If you want a cheaper shipping option I can send them however you want though. Email me (click on the link to my profile or there should be a mailto link also) if you're interested.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Loathing on December 18, 2011]

jsett18
Confirmed Refs: 16

posted December 18, 2011 11:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jsett18 Send a private message to jsett18 Click to send jsett18 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can do:

2x Sword of Body and Mind 8.00 each
1x Mirran Crusader 4.00

$22.50 shipped in top loaders in bubble mailer with delivery confirmation.

LemonMeringue
Confirmed Refs: 201

posted December 19, 2011 02:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LemonMeringue Click Here to Email LemonMeringue Send a private message to LemonMeringue Click to send LemonMeringue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LemonMeringue's Trade Auction or SaleView LemonMeringue's Trade Auction or Sale
I have:

Gideon's Avengerx1 1.00 each
sword of body and mindx3 8.00 each , ftv for 11 offer
day of judgmentx3 2.00
mentor of the meek 1.50 (french)
hero of blade holdx2 10 for promo
fiend hunterx2 .50 each

Let me know, thanks

Shipping would be 2-3.

Meng

kuyagelo
Confirmed Refs: 44

posted December 19, 2011 02:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for kuyagelo Click Here to Email kuyagelo Send a private message to kuyagelo Click to send kuyagelo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
mentor of the meek 1.50
hero of blade holdx3 10 for promo
fiend hunterx2 free

33shipped! LMK by pm!

baldr7
Confirmed Refs: 127

posted December 19, 2011 05:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i have the 3 hero of bladehold promos for you

bigfatlooser
Confirmed Refs: 210

posted December 19, 2011 05:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigfatlooser Click Here to Email bigfatlooser Send a private message to bigfatlooser Click to send bigfatlooser an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bigfatlooser's Have/Want ListView bigfatlooser's Have/Want List
have for you:

sword of body and mindx3 8.00 each
hero of blade holdx2 10 for promo

lmk

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 358

posted December 19, 2011 07:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I have for you

1 Fiend Hunter .50
1 Sword of Body and Mind 8
Total: 8.50 + $1 shipping

Lmk thanks.

kuyagelo
Confirmed Refs: 44

posted December 25, 2011 09:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for kuyagelo Click Here to Email kuyagelo Send a private message to kuyagelo Click to send kuyagelo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
mentor of the meek 1.50
hero of blade holdx3 10 for promo
fiend hunterx2 .50

i have these cards. ready to ship in envelope or +2.00 for dc bubbble mailer.

Shiny_dude
Confirmed Refs: 564

posted December 26, 2011 12:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shiny_dude Click Here to Email Shiny_dude Send a private message to Shiny_dude Click to send Shiny_dude an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Shiny_dude's Have/Want ListView Shiny_dude's Have/Want List
I have for sale:
Gideon's Avengerx3 1.00 each
mirrain crusader 4.00 --> promo
day of judgmentx3 2.00
hero of blade holdx1 10 for promo
fiend hunterx2 .50 each

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS