Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling Collection - Tons of Legacy Staples

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling Collection - Tons of Legacy Staples
Jolfer
Confirmed Refs: 29

posted November 25, 2011 08:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jolfer Send a private message to Jolfer Click to send Jolfer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Jolfer's Trade Auction or SaleView Jolfer's Trade Auction or Sale
I tried selling my collection on here about a year ago but wasn't able to work something out. Now it looks like a number of cards have appreciated in value enough that I felt I should try again. Here are the highlights of my collection:

Savannah x4
Tagia x4
Scrubland x4
Plateau x2
Wastelandx 4
Dark Confidant x4
Sword of Fire and Ice x2
Sinkhole x4
Windswept Heath x4
Vindicate x4
Wooded Foothills x4
Exploration x4
Slyvan Library x3
Umezawa's Jitte x3
Serra's Sanctum x1
Bloodstained Mire x4
Argothian Enchantress x4
Yawgmoth's Will x1
AEther Vial x4
Chrome Mox x4
Engineered Explosives x1
Demonic Tutor x1
Chain Lightning x1
Ancient Tomb x4
Serra Avatar x1
Grim Lavamancer x4
Mishra's Factory x4
Fastbond x1
Unholy Grotto x1
Cabal Therapy x4
Kor Haven x1
Mother of Runes x4
Exalted Angel x4
Concordant Crossroads x1
Sterling Grove x3
Solitary Confinement x3
Tithe x4
Armageddon x3
Nantuko Shade x4
Birds of Paradise x4
Elvish Spirit Guide x4
City of Solitude x3
Nether Spirit x1
Perish x4
Necropotence x1
Swords to Plowshares x4
Kataki, War's Mage x3

Using MOTL price, the cars above come to just over $1900 as of 11/25/2011. Add on several hundred other of playable rares/uncommons/commons (ie playsets of cards like: nantuko shade, hypnotic specter, phyrexian negator, hymmn to tourach, isamaru, jotun grunt, silver knight, lightning helix, rancor, skyshroud elite, troll ascetic, pyrostatic pillars, fireblast, brainstorm, counterspell etc...), and I think the set is worth somewhere around $2500 - but I am only looking to sell it for $1500.

If you can meet me in New York City then we can do this transaction in person (and avoid the whole shipping aspect of the transaction). If not, then I will require you to pay 100% of all shipping fees and will need to receive payment before I send the cards. There will be no exceptions as I am an experienced online trader/seller - both on here and the wizards.com boards (where I completed 100+ deals including the sale of black lotus). I have pictures of a majority of the cards and scans of duals that I can send (additional pictures/scans can likely be arranged) to anyone who is interested.

Lastly, please do not waste my time with low-ball offers. There is no urgent reason for me to sell this collection and I would rather wait another year until the cards are worth more than sell it for a price that seems less than fair.

Hope we can work something out!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Jolfer on November 25, 2011]

baldr7
Confirmed Refs: 127

posted November 25, 2011 09:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for baldr7 Click Here to Email baldr7 Send a private message to baldr7 Click to send baldr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
hi, i'd be interested in picking this collection up. i don't think i could match your 1500 price, but i can come close. please email me to hash out a deal

Krieg
Confirmed Refs: 54

posted November 25, 2011 02:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Krieg Click Here to Email Krieg Send a private message to Krieg Click to send Krieg an Instant MessageVisit Krieg's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Krieg's Have/Want ListView Krieg's Have/Want List
Can you email scans please?
And conditions on the bigger cards?

thanks

webmaster@knight-ware.com

MTDetermine
Confirmed Refs: 341

posted November 25, 2011 05:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am interested at $1500. May you answer me on 2 questions?

1) Duals are EX condition or better?

2) Are other money cards (defined as worth $10 or more each card) at least EX condition?

3) Give me your phone number in New York. I will ask a New York friend to contact you to purchase it if I am keen.

Thanks

[Edited 2 times, lastly by MTDetermine on November 25, 2011]

Jolfer

posted November 25, 2011 07:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jolfer Send a private message to Jolfer Click to send Jolfer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Jolfer's Trade Auction or SaleView Jolfer's Trade Auction or Sale
I either PMed or emailed everyone. If I you didn't receive a response message then please let me know (because I probably sent it to the wrong email address).

Jolfer

posted November 26, 2011 03:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jolfer Send a private message to Jolfer Click to send Jolfer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Jolfer's Trade Auction or SaleView Jolfer's Trade Auction or Sale
up

Kuleron
Confirmed Refs: 253

posted November 26, 2011 04:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kuleron Click Here to Email Kuleron Send a private message to Kuleron Click to send Kuleron an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can take it but we would do the deal through a 3rd party in the USA

thanks
Mariano

MTDetermine
Confirmed Refs: 341

posted November 26, 2011 07:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTDetermine Click Here to Email MTDetermine Send a private message to MTDetermine Click to send MTDetermine an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi, my friend, Kanyi, who is studying in "the new school" close to Stern will call you on evening of 1 dec. He will arrange to meet you on to deal.

Thanks

[Edited 1 times, lastly by MTDetermine on November 26, 2011]

Jolfer

posted November 27, 2011 06:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jolfer Send a private message to Jolfer Click to send Jolfer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Jolfer's Trade Auction or SaleView Jolfer's Trade Auction or Sale
I believe I have worked a deal out with MTDetermine. I'll be sure to contact any interested posters and post an update on this thread if it happens to fall through.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League