Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  BUYING: Various Legacy to Complete Sets

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   BUYING: Various Legacy to Complete Sets
wxforecaster
Confirmed Refs: 13

posted August 12, 2011 06:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wxforecaster Click Here to Email wxforecaster Send a private message to wxforecaster Click to send wxforecaster an Instant MessageVisit wxforecaster's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wxforecaster's Trade Auction or SaleView wxforecaster's Trade Auction or Sale
Trying to finish off completing my old collection before it goes up for sale, requiring some odds/ends to finish off sets and/or playsets.

After making a bunch of deals here and through a few friends, I've widdled down my random set needs from around 100 to a much more manageable number. Thus I'm giving this a revised bump after a couple month hiatus. Here are some random needs to finish off some sets:

Rules:
1. Near mint cards only. The sets I am trying to complete are in same condition.
2. I will only buy from well referenced people
3. USA/Canada sellers only please.
4. Payment made via CC-PayPal, no gifts, no exceptions.
5. Please package the cards as if you were buying them. If you ship them NM/M, they should arrive in same condition.
6. Prices below may be somewhat negotiable

Prices Shown are PER card in USD

QUANTITY CARD

Antiquities
1 Ivory Tower 2
1 Tawnos's Coffin 12
1 Urza's Mine (Mouth) 0.50
1 Urza's Tower (Seascape) 1
1 Strip Mine (even horizon) 8

4th Edition
Wrath of God 4

Chronicles
1 City of Brass 2

Stronghold
1 Mox Diamond 23

Urza's Saga
1 Morphling 5

Urza's Legacy
1 Might of Oaks 0.50

Invasion
2 Reya Dawnbringer 2
2 Elvish Champion 3

Planeshift
1 Shivan Wurm 0.50
2 Draco 0.50

Odyssey
1 Ancestral Tribute 0.30
2 Devoted Caretaker 1.50
1 Traumatize 2
2 Entomb 15
1 Repentant Vampire 0.30
1 Magnivore 0.50
2 Chlorophant 0.30
2 Krosan Beast 1.25
1 Vampire Dragon 3

Torment
1 Sengir Vampire 0.30

[Edited 16 times, lastly by wxforecaster on November 25, 2011]

Vegas10
Confirmed Refs: 90

posted August 12, 2011 09:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
I do have some of the cards on your list, but beofre I dig and see what I have, do I have enough refs for you to buy from me, not sure what you consider a decent amount.

choco man
Confirmed Refs: 321

posted August 12, 2011 10:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for choco man Click Here to Email choco man Send a private message to choco man Click to send choco man an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View choco man's Have/Want ListView choco man's Have/Want List
I have:
Antiquities
1 Bronze Tablet 0.75
1 Ivory Tower 1
1 Jalum Tome 1
1 The Rack 1
1 Primal Clay 0.75
1 Shapeshifter 0.75
1 Urza's Avenger 1.50
1 Urza's Mine (Mouth) 0.50
1 Urza's Tower (Seascape) 1
1 Urza's Tower (Plains)
1 Strip Mine (no horizon) 7
1 Strip Mine (small tower) 7
1 Strip Mine (even horizon w/ two parallel lines bottom right) 8

Wrath of God (4th ed.) 4
1 Firestorm Hellkite 0.50
1 Mox Diamond (stronghold) 25
1 Llawan, Cephalid Empress 12

Let know by pm or email, some prices I want a little different. For most part not the junk, but on some of the playables.

wxforecaster

posted August 13, 2011 08:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wxforecaster Click Here to Email wxforecaster Send a private message to wxforecaster Click to send wxforecaster an Instant MessageVisit wxforecaster's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wxforecaster's Trade Auction or SaleView wxforecaster's Trade Auction or Sale
Vegas, yes you do.

Choco, PM me (or I can PM you). Don't hesitate to tell me what prices you are looking for. We can haggle, or maybe I can offer something out of this insane collection to make up the difference if you have a want list.

-E

wxforecaster

posted August 15, 2011 06:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wxforecaster Click Here to Email wxforecaster Send a private message to wxforecaster Click to send wxforecaster an Instant MessageVisit wxforecaster's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wxforecaster's Trade Auction or SaleView wxforecaster's Trade Auction or Sale
Daily bump

wxforecaster

posted August 31, 2011 12:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wxforecaster Click Here to Email wxforecaster Send a private message to wxforecaster Click to send wxforecaster an Instant MessageVisit wxforecaster's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wxforecaster's Trade Auction or SaleView wxforecaster's Trade Auction or Sale
Help a brotha out!

wxforecaster

posted September 07, 2011 03:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wxforecaster Click Here to Email wxforecaster Send a private message to wxforecaster Click to send wxforecaster an Instant MessageVisit wxforecaster's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wxforecaster's Trade Auction or SaleView wxforecaster's Trade Auction or Sale
Updated to remove recent purchases. Getting to the finish line.

Anyone have some old stock laying around?

jshields
Confirmed Refs: 255

posted September 07, 2011 04:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jshields Click Here to Email jshields Send a private message to jshields Click to send jshields an Instant MessageVisit jshields's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I looked over your list and can sell you the following cards at the following prices via non-cc personal pay pal or normal pay pal for 4.5% extra. If you are interested, feel free to email me at jshields@vt.edu. Thank you for your time!

1 Sneak Attack (NM-Slight Play) $22
1 Morphling (Signed by artist) $6
1 Magnivore $1
1 Vampiric Dragon $3
1 Entomb $29
2 Elvish Champion (Need to check, but pretty sure mine are invasion) $3.50

$68.00 -- $70.50 shipped in a bubble envelope with delivery confirmation

#2 in References in VA

Magic Dealer for
Fun-N-Games in Blacksburg, VA

Fun-N-Games Facebook Page - Be a Fan!
(Magic Coupons, events, & more!)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fun-N-Games-Hobby-Shoppe

Live in WV, Blacksburg or Roanoke, VA? Come to Fun-N-Games! www.efengie.com

wxforecaster

posted November 25, 2011 12:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wxforecaster Click Here to Email wxforecaster Send a private message to wxforecaster Click to send wxforecaster an Instant MessageVisit wxforecaster's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wxforecaster's Trade Auction or SaleView wxforecaster's Trade Auction or Sale
Bump after a long hiatus. More info in original post.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League