Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Foil Judge Xiahou Dun for sale!International Trader

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Foil Judge Xiahou Dun for sale!International Trader
coolio
Confirmed Refs: 350

posted November 30, 2011 06:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'd like to receive payment first.. $2 for Domestic shipping with DC.. I will check on global priority/ems rates

I have

8x Foil Xiahou Dun, the One-Eyed for sale @ $145 ea

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

bawitheba
Confirmed Refs: 71

posted December 01, 2011 12:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bawitheba Click Here to Email bawitheba Send a private message to bawitheba Click to send bawitheba an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bawitheba's Have/Want ListView bawitheba's Have/Want List
Taking anything for credit?

coolio
Confirmed Refs: 350

posted December 03, 2011 08:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bawitheba:
Taking anything for credit?

at my buyside, sure, but i figure money would be easier for most ppl

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League