Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buylist: Russian Shocklands, Unglued Lands, Russian Temples, Foil Temples

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buylist: Russian Shocklands, Unglued Lands, Russian Temples, Foil Temples
topdecka
Confirmed Refs: 41

posted April 26, 2014 07:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for topdecka Click Here to Email topdecka Send a private message to topdecka Click to send topdecka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View topdecka's Have/Want ListView topdecka's Have/Want List
Looking to buy some cards.

1. I would prefer to not buy less that $50 worth of cards at a time, if possible.
2. I will pay for shipping, and I expect delivery confirmation, top loaders, and a bubble mailer. Once I know what you have to sell me we can discuss shipping costs.
3. Prices are for NM cards. Most of these will need to be NM unless I specifically state that SP is ok next to the card.
4. Members with less than 20 refs may need to send first. I will pay by paypal non-gift. Depending on the deal we can discuss who is paying the fees. Additionally, international sellers will need to send first if less than 100 refs and not a reasonable number of recent transactions. I'm sure you're very nice, but too large of a percentage of the horror stories on this site come from low-ref'd international sellers and hacked accounts that don't have recent transactions. I'm sorry if you feel I'm being too cautious, but that's just how it's got to be.

RAV Block Shocklands (Ravnica, Guildpact, Dissension) in Russian
Steam Vents 17 each
Blood Crypt, Overgrown Tomb 18 each
Breeding Pool, Godless Shrine, Hallowed Fountain, Stomping Ground, Temple Garden, Watery Grave 20 each
Sacred Foundry 21 each

RtR Block Shocklands (Return to Ravnica, Gatecrash) in Russian
Steam Vents 12 each
Blood Crypt, Hallowed Fountain, 13 each
Breeding Pool, Godless Shrine, Watery Grave 14 each
Sacred Foundry 16 each

Unglued Lands
Forest, Island, Mountain, Swamp 3 each
Plains 2 each

Russian Mana Confluence 15 each

Theros Block Temples in Russian
Temple of Abandon, Mystery 4 each
Temple of Deceit, Malice, Plenty, Silence, Triumph 5 each
Temple of Enlightenment, Malady 8 each

[Edited 2 times, lastly by topdecka on June 03, 2014]

Cartesius
Confirmed Refs: 343

posted April 27, 2014 02:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Cartesius Click Here to Email Cartesius Send a private message to Cartesius Click to send Cartesius an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Cartesius's Have/Want ListView Cartesius's Have/Want List
Hi,

I have these:

2 rav overgrown tomb nm $18-> $20
2 rav watery grave nm $20
1 rav temple garden nm $20
1 rav sacred foundry nm $21

Cheers

Peter

topdecka

posted May 05, 2014 06:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for topdecka Click Here to Email topdecka Send a private message to topdecka Click to send topdecka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View topdecka's Have/Want ListView topdecka's Have/Want List
bump

topdecka

posted May 08, 2014 08:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for topdecka Click Here to Email topdecka Send a private message to topdecka Click to send topdecka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View topdecka's Have/Want ListView topdecka's Have/Want List
bump

topdecka

posted May 16, 2014 04:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for topdecka Click Here to Email topdecka Send a private message to topdecka Click to send topdecka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View topdecka's Have/Want ListView topdecka's Have/Want List
bump

topdecka

posted May 18, 2014 08:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for topdecka Click Here to Email topdecka Send a private message to topdecka Click to send topdecka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View topdecka's Have/Want ListView topdecka's Have/Want List
bump, added and adjusted.

CrazyBones
Confirmed Refs: 104

posted May 18, 2014 09:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBones Click Here to Email CrazyBones Send a private message to CrazyBones Click to send CrazyBones an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CrazyBones's Have/Want ListView CrazyBones's Have/Want List
Check out my have list. I have a good stack of Unglued lands that are NM.

I could do:
Island/Swamps $4
Forest/Plains/Mountain $3

topdecka

posted May 27, 2014 11:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for topdecka Click Here to Email topdecka Send a private message to topdecka Click to send topdecka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View topdecka's Have/Want ListView topdecka's Have/Want List
Making good progress so far. Bump.

crypticfreak1
Confirmed Refs: 506

posted May 27, 2014 03:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crypticfreak1 Click Here to Email crypticfreak1 Send a private message to crypticfreak1 Click to send crypticfreak1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View crypticfreak1's Trade Auction or SaleView crypticfreak1's Trade Auction or Sale
I have:
1 Ravnica Sacred Foundry 21 each

I also have 9 temples but they are english. Let me know. Thanks.

Confirm all trades via E-Mail: crypticfreakscards@gmail.com with the trade, your MOTL name, and Address.

topdecka

posted May 30, 2014 07:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for topdecka Click Here to Email topdecka Send a private message to topdecka Click to send topdecka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View topdecka's Have/Want ListView topdecka's Have/Want List
bump

topdecka

posted June 03, 2014 10:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for topdecka Click Here to Email topdecka Send a private message to topdecka Click to send topdecka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View topdecka's Have/Want ListView topdecka's Have/Want List
further progress, keep 'em coming people! =D

bump

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League