Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Dark Confidant judge promo foil only $75 !!!International Trader

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Dark Confidant judge promo foil only $75 !!!International Trader
Blaz Antonic
Confirmed Refs: 150

posted August 02, 2011 07:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Blaz Antonic Click Here to Email Blaz Antonic Send a private message to Blaz Antonic Click to send Blaz Antonic an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Blaz Antonic's Trade Auction or SaleView Blaz Antonic's Trade Auction or Sale
Card has beem sold already so I'm closing this thread - thanks to all of you who contacted me but I can only accomodate one person and the first that contacted me got the card. Please don't e-mail me anymore about it; should I stumble upon another one I'll be sure to let you guys know

Brand spanking new Dark Confidant judge promo foil, in MINT condition, fresh from WotC, $20-25 below its going eBay and MOTL price ($95-100). Priced to sell !!! Purchase it and help fund my electronics hobby

Card will be shipped in a plastic toploader and bubblewrapper envelope.

Signed-for Airmail shipping anywhere in the world: $5

Insurance is avaliable upon request (varies by destination, not avaliable to certain countries - please ask).

Payment by Paypal - please make sure I receive the full amount agreed upon.

I prefer contact via e-mail. I check my mail multiple times per day so I will respond quickly.

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Blaz Antonic on August 02, 2011]

MAB_Rapper
Confirmed Refs: 477

posted August 02, 2011 07:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Send a private message to MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or SaleView MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or Sale
I'll take it. E-mail me to confirm.

The Official Tower Magic Facebook Page

wchsdrummerboy06
Confirmed Refs: 242

posted August 02, 2011 07:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wchsdrummerboy06 Click Here to Email wchsdrummerboy06 Send a private message to wchsdrummerboy06 Click to send wchsdrummerboy06 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wchsdrummerboy06's Trade Auction or SaleView wchsdrummerboy06's Trade Auction or Sale
I will take it. Please PM me thanks!

jazumi2000
Confirmed Refs: 218

posted August 02, 2011 07:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jazumi2000 Click Here to Email jazumi2000 Send a private message to jazumi2000 Click to send jazumi2000 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jazumi2000's Trade Auction or SaleView jazumi2000's Trade Auction or Sale
I'm interested too. Payment can be un euro's too. Lmk

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League