Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Selling unique alternated beta Bird of Paradise by Poole

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Selling unique alternated beta Bird of Paradise by Poole
jlebeau
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted March 14, 2014 04:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jlebeau Click Here to Email jlebeau Send a private message to jlebeau Click to send jlebeau an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jlebeau's Have/Want ListView jlebeau's Have/Want List
It is as unique, Near mint alternated art beta bird of paradise. The card is signed. It was designed for one of is friend. Very bad ass and rare card. Here is a picture of the card :

[IMG]http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm324/proacker/308_20627265841_2360_n_zps40 2e8219.jpg[/IMG]

I am from canada. I am asking 800$. Feel free to contact me for offer.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by jlebeau on March 14, 2014]

jlebeau

posted March 14, 2014 06:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jlebeau Click Here to Email jlebeau Send a private message to jlebeau Click to send jlebeau an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jlebeau's Have/Want ListView jlebeau's Have/Want List
bump

jlebeau

posted March 15, 2014 05:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jlebeau Click Here to Email jlebeau Send a private message to jlebeau Click to send jlebeau an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jlebeau's Have/Want ListView jlebeau's Have/Want List
bump

jlebeau

posted March 17, 2014 04:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jlebeau Click Here to Email jlebeau Send a private message to jlebeau Click to send jlebeau an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jlebeau's Have/Want ListView jlebeau's Have/Want List
up

jlebeau

posted March 19, 2014 08:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jlebeau Click Here to Email jlebeau Send a private message to jlebeau Click to send jlebeau an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jlebeau's Have/Want ListView jlebeau's Have/Want List
up

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League