Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Comeback sale!!!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Comeback sale!!!
DConNexus
Confirmed Refs: 138

posted November 07, 2013 05:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DConNexus Click Here to Email DConNexus Send a private message to DConNexus Click to send DConNexus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Selling a few pieces! Hoping to be getting more in as I open packs to my return!

Obviously I didn't have any recent refs (until Louisboy confirms) so I will understand why you will not want to pay first but as you can see, my refs before were all very happy.

I ALWAYS send toploaders, sleeves, and definitely bubble mailers. Unless you specifically only want to pay for an envelope, in which you would agree upon me not being at fault in the case of a chance of a lost in mail scenario.

Here we go!

THEROS

Thassa, God of the Sea x2 -- $9 each
Sylvan Caryatid x2 -- $3
Sylvan Caryatid (BaB) -- $5

Purphoros, God of the Forge -- $6

Other Standard

Jace, Architect of Thought -- $17
Sphinx's Revelation x2 -- $18 each
Obzedat, Ghost Council x2 -- $7 each
Blood Baron of Vizkopa x2 -- $14 each
Desecration Demon -- $6
Cyclonic Rift x4 - $7 all 4 $2 each

OBO on all cards

Thanks for looking!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by DConNexus on November 08, 2013]

YoungQuakerBoy
Confirmed Refs: 21

posted November 07, 2013 06:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for YoungQuakerBoy Click Here to Email YoungQuakerBoy Send a private message to YoungQuakerBoy Click to send YoungQuakerBoy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Can take:

Sylvan Caryatid x2 -- $3
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx -- $6
Desecration Demon -- $6

Let me know. Thanks

magic_man31
Confirmed Refs: 50

posted November 07, 2013 06:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for magic_man31 Click Here to Email magic_man31 Send a private message to magic_man31 Click to send magic_man31 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View magic_man31's Have/Want ListView magic_man31's Have/Want List
Hey there,
I can take:
Elspeth, Sun's Champion -- $21
Hero's Downfall -- $10
Total - $37 + $1 shipped with DC

Let me know. Thanks!

Kyle

MacdaddyG
Confirmed Refs: 62

posted November 07, 2013 06:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MacdaddyG Click Here to Email MacdaddyG Send a private message to MacdaddyG Click to send MacdaddyG an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MacdaddyG's Have/Want ListView MacdaddyG's Have/Want List
Interested in the following:

Sylvan Caryatid x2 -- $3
Sphinx's Revelation x2 -- $18 each

Could you do $70 shipped? Let me know either way and thanks!

Phyrexian Angel
Confirmed Refs: 282

posted November 07, 2013 06:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Phyrexian Angel Click Here to Email Phyrexian Angel Send a private message to Phyrexian Angel Click to send Phyrexian Angel an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I can take:

Sylvan Caryatid x2 -- $3

CoupDeGrace
Confirmed Refs: 162

posted November 07, 2013 07:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sylvan Caryatid x2 -- $3

Let me know.

“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”
-Bill Gates

Nonotgstk
Confirmed Refs: 221

posted November 07, 2013 07:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nonotgstk Click Here to Email Nonotgstk Send a private message to Nonotgstk Click to send Nonotgstk an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I can take:

THEROS

Sylvan Caryatid x2 -- $3

lmk.

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 449

posted November 08, 2013 06:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I can take these:

1 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx 6
2 Thassa, God of the Sea 9
2 Sylvan Caryatid 3
2 Obzedat, Ghost Council 7
4 Cyclonic Rift 7/all 4

Lmk thanks.

flam flawless
Confirmed Refs: 137

posted November 08, 2013 12:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for flam flawless Click Here to Email flam flawless Send a private message to flam flawless Click to send flam flawless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I'd like the following:

2x sphinx revelation - 36
Thassa, blue god - 9

Total of $45 + 1 shipped with DC

Lmk if the cards are available still.
Thanks
~ff

DConNexus
Confirmed Refs: 138

posted November 11, 2013 07:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DConNexus Click Here to Email DConNexus Send a private message to DConNexus Click to send DConNexus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Updated list now.

Louisboy
Confirmed Refs: 235

posted November 12, 2013 09:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Louisboy Click Here to Email Louisboy Send a private message to Louisboy Click to send Louisboy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey again.

I'd be interested in:

Thassa, God of the Sea x2 -- $9 each --> $8.00 each

Other Standard

Assuming cards are NM. Regular envelope should work I think. LMK. Also I just sent you a ref check to your MOTL email for our last deal. Please feel free to do the same.

Thanks,
Louisboy

JayC
Confirmed Refs: 109

posted November 12, 2013 09:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JayC Click Here to Email JayC Click to send JayC an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Assuming NM:

Sylvan Caryatid x2 -- $3

LMK,

JayC

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS