Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Buying Bitterblossom, Foil CoB, Lotv, Beta Birds, Stoneforge Mystic, Foil Shaman,+

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Buying Bitterblossom, Foil CoB, Lotv, Beta Birds, Stoneforge Mystic, Foil Shaman,+
TheGreat1
Confirmed Refs: 151

posted December 06, 2013 02:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TheGreat1 Click Here to Email TheGreat1 Send a private message to TheGreat1 Click to send TheGreat1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View TheGreat1's Have/Want ListView TheGreat1's Have/Want List
Looking to buy the following cards. Price is for nm/mt and per card. Might accept lesser condition cards for lesser prices. Cards will be paid for using Paypal and refs will determine payment order. Prices include Shipping. Sellers are responsible for ensuring cards reach me.

4x Bitterblossom - 13.00
3x City of Brass (Foil MMA) - $20.00
4x Liliana of the Veil - $33.00
1x Linvala, Keeper of Silence - $15.00
1x Elesh Norm, Grand Cenobite - 10.00
4x Birds of Paradise - $150.00 (negotiable on condition)
4x Stoneforge Mystic - $8.00
4x Wilt-Leaf Liege - $8.00
1x Deathrite Shaman (Foil) - $50.00
4x Deathrite Shaman - 9.00
1x Mutavault (Foil, m14) - $21.00
4x Threads of Disloyalty - $5.00
4x Spellskite $6.00
4x Abrupt Decay - $4.00
4x Imperial Recruiter (Judge Promo Foil) - $70.00
1x Batterskull - $10.00
3x Watery Grave (Foil) - $20.00
1x Birthing Pod - $3.00
1x Dark Confidant (MMA) - $50.00
4x Thoughtseize - $10.00
3x Winter Orb (Beta) - $60.00
Xx Modern Masters Booster Box - $225.00

In Response To Zodiacs Name and Being from CA

[Edited 2 times, lastly by TheGreat1 on December 13, 2013]

TheGreat1

posted December 07, 2013 07:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for TheGreat1 Click Here to Email TheGreat1 Send a private message to TheGreat1 Click to send TheGreat1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View TheGreat1's Have/Want ListView TheGreat1's Have/Want List
up!

In Response To Zodiacs Name and Being from CA

TheGreat1

posted December 08, 2013 03:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TheGreat1 Click Here to Email TheGreat1 Send a private message to TheGreat1 Click to send TheGreat1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View TheGreat1's Have/Want ListView TheGreat1's Have/Want List
up!

Louisboy
Confirmed Refs: 244

posted December 09, 2013 11:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Louisboy Click Here to Email Louisboy Send a private message to Louisboy Click to send Louisboy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Have this:

1x City of Brass (Foil MMA) - $20.00

It is NM.

PM or email me.

Thanks,
Louisboy

ivshapiro
Confirmed Refs: 23

posted December 10, 2013 02:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ivshapiro Click Here to Email ivshapiro Send a private message to ivshapiro Click to send ivshapiro an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have 4 MM boxes for you if you can cover shipping.

D'Shay
Confirmed Refs: 187

posted December 11, 2013 09:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have 2 MM boxes for you for $235 shipped each paypal gift in the US

let me know please
thanks

TheGreat1

posted December 13, 2013 04:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TheGreat1 Click Here to Email TheGreat1 Send a private message to TheGreat1 Click to send TheGreat1 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View TheGreat1's Have/Want ListView TheGreat1's Have/Want List
up, replying to all interested parties now.

laserstone
Confirmed Refs: 1

posted January 17, 2015 02:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for laserstone Send a private message to laserstone Click to send laserstone an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View laserstone's Have/Want ListView laserstone's Have/Want List
I've got 4 DRS for sale. Let me know. I can sell for 8 a piece.

swazeyyy
Confirmed Refs: 41

posted January 17, 2015 08:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for swazeyyy Click Here to Email swazeyyy Send a private message to swazeyyy Click to send swazeyyy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by laserstone:
I've got 4 DRS for sale. Let me know. I can sell for 8 a piece.

this is outdated

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League