Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade Auctions & Sales
  Want Huntmaster + others

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Want Huntmaster + others
mechasm
Confirmed Refs: 0

posted January 10, 2013 07:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mechasm Send a private message to mechasm Click to send mechasm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
-I'm only open to trading and selling (not buying) unless the trade needs to be balanced by a few dollars
-I will rarely take foils

Want:
Huntmaster x3 (20ea)
thagtusk (16ea)
Falkenrath Aristocrat (16ea)
Cavern of Souls (20ea)
Sorin, lord of innistrad (20ea)
sphinx of revelation (15ea)

Have:
Snapcaster mage x4 $20
Cavern $20
Hellrider $8
Temporal Mastery $8
hellrider $9
Sphinx of revelation $30

[Edited 7 times, lastly by mechasm on January 12, 2013]

dputz
Confirmed Refs: 287

posted January 10, 2013 07:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dputz Click Here to Email dputz Send a private message to dputz Click to send dputz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
As you are new, I'lll let you know that the rules in the left hand corner say you need to post prices for each card you want to buy or sell.

Welcome to MOTL

mattjohnson1123
Confirmed Refs: 52

posted January 10, 2013 10:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mattjohnson1123 Click Here to Email mattjohnson1123 Send a private message to mattjohnson1123 Click to send mattjohnson1123 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello. I have the following:

Huntmaster of the Fells x4 (20) 80
Cavern of Souls 20
Sorin, Lord of Innistrad 20

Total comes to 120, and I will include shipping. Let me know if you want to go through with this deal!

nylarotep
Confirmed Refs: 361

posted January 11, 2013 05:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
I'll offer a Sorin straight up for a Cavern. Lmk thanks.

Jazaray
Confirmed Refs: 80

posted January 11, 2013 11:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yes, you need to post prices that you are willing to pay for these cards.

Also, people remember that you will be smacked if you post an offer to buy/sell cards on a list with no prices.

Thanks,
Jazaray

Link139232
Confirmed Refs: 39

posted January 11, 2013 02:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Link139232 Click Here to Email Link139232 Send a private message to Link139232 Click to send Link139232 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Link139232's Have/Want ListView Link139232's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by mattjohnson1123:
Hello. I have the following:

Huntmaster of the Fells x4 (20) 80
Cavern of Souls 20
Sorin, Lord of Innistrad 20

Total comes to 120, and I will include shipping. Let me know if you want to go through with this deal!

Probably worth noting he is not interested in buying.

Hey, to the original poster on this thread, why not try the Have/Want list forum? You can use the advanced search function to help find things you need and match it up with stuff you have!

etxebe
Confirmed Refs: 10

posted March 05, 2013 07:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for etxebe Click Here to Email etxebe Send a private message to etxebe Click to send etxebe an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi im interested in buying 4xsnapcaster for 80 shipping included. i can pay with paypal, pm me if interested.

Filip Cec
Confirmed Refs: 637

posted March 05, 2013 07:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Filip Cec Click Here to Email Filip Cec Send a private message to Filip Cec Click to send Filip Cec an Instant MessageVisit Filip Cec's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Filip Cec's Have/Want ListView Filip Cec's Have/Want List
Hi!
I can offer you:
thagtusk (16ea)
Sorin, lord of innistrad (20ea)
+ the rest in paypal funds
for:
Snapcaster mage x4 $20
Cavern $20

LMK!
THanks
Filip

northro
Confirmed Refs: 41

posted March 05, 2013 10:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for northro Click Here to Email northro Send a private message to northro Click to send northro an Instant MessageVisit northro's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1x Huntmaster (20ea)
1x thagtusk (16ea)
1x Falkenrath Aristocrat (16ea)
1x Sorin, lord of innistrad (20ea)
1x sphinx of revelation (15ea)

Pm or Email me and we can get the ball rolling.

Ps. I have multiple of these cards let (minus huntmaster) let me know if you need more.

Robert

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League