Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Chinese Card valuation

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Chinese Card valuation
LazarusLong
posted February 08, 2021 02:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LazarusLong Click Here to Email LazarusLong Send a private message to LazarusLong Click to send LazarusLong an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello! I recently picked up a box of various cards and there were 55 Chinese cards in the mix. They are all in NM condition or better. I have no idea if these are really even desirable let alone worth anything. Any help is appreciated!

It seems that I can’t figure out how to post the photos..

HMukh20
posted February 10, 2021 11:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for HMukh20 Click Here to Email HMukh20 Send a private message to HMukh20 Click to send HMukh20 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You can't directly post pictures here - you'll need to put them on Imgur or something.

But the general rule is that most Chinese (or other foreign cards) are worth less than the corresponding cards in English. For staples the difference might not be too large, but moving foreign bulk is next to impossible. There are some exceptions - Russian/Japanese/Korean foils, for example , but I'm not aware of any examples where a Chinese card is more desirable than an English version.

Can you identify the cards in English? Or at least provide a list of sets?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League