Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Help with this piles

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Help with this piles
LDmagic
posted May 25, 2018 03:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LDmagic Click Here to Email LDmagic Send a private message to LDmagic Click to send LDmagic an Instant MessageVisit LDmagic's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi

I will make a deal with a local shop, but don't now witch pile should i pick up.

Pile A:
1x Underground sea (revised-good)

Pile B:
1x Volcanic Island (fwb-german-good)
1x Mox opal (SoM-Portuguese-good)
1x Ancient tomb (expeditions-english-NM)

Pile C:
3x Crucible of worlds(10th-Portuguese-good)
2x Crucible of worlds(FD-Italian-played)
2x JMS (Worldwake/EM-English-NM)
3x tarmogoyf(2 FS/1 MM15-NM and Good)

Pile D:

3x Dominaria booster box
1x Eternal Masters booster box

Pile E:

1x Zendicar booster box

Pile F:

1x Gaea's Cradle (japanese-good)
4x Dark confidant(Rav 1-NM 2-good 1-played)

Any help?

A1phaMale
posted May 25, 2018 04:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for A1phaMale Click Here to Email A1phaMale Send a private message to A1phaMale Click to send A1phaMale an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is tough. Just looking over what is there; I'm inclined to go with Pile B. Pile C also looks tempting but I believe Pile B is better.

LDmagic
posted May 25, 2018 08:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LDmagic Click Here to Email LDmagic Send a private message to LDmagic Click to send LDmagic an Instant MessageVisit LDmagic's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanks

LDmagic
posted May 26, 2018 02:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LDmagic Click Here to Email LDmagic Send a private message to LDmagic Click to send LDmagic an Instant MessageVisit LDmagic's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
More opinions about this

TribeCalledQuest
posted May 27, 2018 05:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for TribeCalledQuest Click Here to Email TribeCalledQuest Send a private message to TribeCalledQuest Click to send TribeCalledQuest an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Being a collector first. I'd take the Underground Sea. Pretty sure B is the correct pick value wise, but C is damn tempting because there's more play there with 5 COWS, 2 JTMS, and 3 Tarmos.

LDmagic
posted May 27, 2018 09:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LDmagic Click Here to Email LDmagic Send a private message to LDmagic Click to send LDmagic an Instant MessageVisit LDmagic's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Ok, i think i can put 2 more crucible of words in the pile A.
Humm so i'm between pile A or pile B ...

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League