Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Birds of Paradise - Original Sketch

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Birds of Paradise - Original Sketch
BigsPT
posted January 23, 2018 11:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for BigsPT Send a private message to BigsPT Click to send BigsPT an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I've come here. I was browsing my collection and found these

Any idea of their worth?

Cheers

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Tha Gunslinga on January 24, 2018]

BoltBait
posted January 25, 2018 11:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for BoltBait Click Here to Email BoltBait Send a private message to BoltBait Click to send BoltBait an Instant MessageVisit BoltBait's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What is on the back?

BigsPT
posted January 26, 2018 02:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for BigsPT Send a private message to BigsPT Click to send BigsPT an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The other side of a blank filler - empty!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by BigsPT on January 26, 2018]

dwiz
posted January 28, 2018 06:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
So it's a sketch on a piece of cardboard, not exactly a filler. Maybe $5 each? Or whatever he charges when he is at a grand prix. I've had artists do sketches like this for a "donation" to their jar, and others have charged $10.

BigsPT
posted January 30, 2018 06:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for BigsPT Send a private message to BigsPT Click to send BigsPT an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Oh, Ok Thanks for the input!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League