Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Fair price on this collection?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Fair price on this collection?
Isawa
posted January 13, 2015 07:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Isawa Click Here to Email Isawa Send a private message to Isawa Click to send Isawa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What would be a fair price as a package deal? I understand that condition plays a huge role, but what would be reasonable?

http://store.tcgplayer.com/collection/view/38130

Power is in MP-HP condition. All easily sleeve legal.

Duals are NM-HP, but mainly in the SP-MP category. The seas are really nice.

Workshops are SP-MP. Drains are MP.

Most everything else is SP or NM.

I was thinking somewhere in the 15k range. Opinions?

Ovinomancer
posted January 14, 2015 04:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ovinomancer Click Here to Email Ovinomancer Send a private message to Ovinomancer Click to send Ovinomancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You're looking for the price at which to sell this collection?

Isawa
posted January 14, 2015 08:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Isawa Click Here to Email Isawa Send a private message to Isawa Click to send Isawa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
A range of prices would be preferable. Buy, sell, and snap buy. But yes, I would be selling.

borisyelt7
posted January 14, 2015 02:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for borisyelt7 Click Here to Email borisyelt7 Send a private message to borisyelt7 Click to send borisyelt7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View borisyelt7's Have/Want ListView borisyelt7's Have/Want List
Condition is everything with this collection. Your pieces are big enough to where you would definitely be better off selling things individually. Playset of duals should go for $3,500-$5,000. Power ranges completely on condition, but Lotus probably $2500-$4000, rest of the Power (incl Vault) $5500-$7500. 4x Workshops + Library + Chains + 4x Goyf you should be able to get around $3K for. Rest of stuff looks like a good amount (haven't added, but looks like it easily would be $2K+), so I think $15K is just slightly on the low end. If I were you, I would be looking at $16K minimum, $18K is probably expected value, but $20K is certainly possible.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League