Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Rare chinese 5th ed sylvan library with gold symbol

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Rare chinese 5th ed sylvan library with gold symbol
bottlecaps
posted December 04, 2014 02:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bottlecaps Click Here to Email bottlecaps Send a private message to bottlecaps Click to send bottlecaps an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bottlecaps's Have/Want ListView bottlecaps's Have/Want List
It is indeed a rare card in exc+ condition. i selling sellers listing chinese 5th ed city of brass for $50. what do u think the library is worth?

implode
posted December 04, 2014 01:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for implode Click Here to Email implode Send a private message to implode Click to send implode an Instant MessageVisit implode's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Your English is poor...are you wanting an appraisal of City of Brass or Sylvan Library?

thror
posted December 04, 2014 01:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by implode:
Your English is poor...are you wanting an appraisal of City of Brass or Sylvan Library?

i don't see how this is confusing at all. the thread is titled sylvan, then he mentions another playable card with the same misprint being sold as a reference point, and finally asks:

quote:
what do u think the library is worth?

on topic, i dont have any idea on price. there aren't going to be too many people interested in paying MORE for the wb copy, generally players go after the 5th edition because it's cheaper than legends. you have to find the 1 or 2 guys that are interested in this misprint.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by thror on December 04, 2014]

Nicksmagic
posted December 04, 2014 07:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Nicksmagic Click Here to Email Nicksmagic Send a private message to Nicksmagic Click to send Nicksmagic an Instant MessageVisit Nicksmagic's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
ABU games has 8 NM for $250 each.

bottlecaps
posted December 05, 2014 09:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bottlecaps Click Here to Email bottlecaps Send a private message to bottlecaps Click to send bottlecaps an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bottlecaps's Have/Want ListView bottlecaps's Have/Want List
Oh my gosh i was expecting 20 usd on this. 250!! I would snap sell mine for 180

Phyrexian Angel
posted December 05, 2014 10:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Phyrexian Angel Click Here to Email Phyrexian Angel Send a private message to Phyrexian Angel Click to send Phyrexian Angel an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bottlecaps:
Oh my gosh i was expecting 20 usd on this. 250!! I would snap sell mine for 180

The most difficult task is to find the right buyer and want to pay a high premium.

Try your luck with Japanese. So far only Japanese dealers are showing interest in my set.

Celibi
posted December 05, 2014 12:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Celibi Click Here to Email Celibi Send a private message to Celibi Click to send Celibi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Celibi's Have/Want ListView Celibi's Have/Want List
I saw a guy with like 10 of these at gp new jersey. After talking with him about it no english vendors wanted them but ssg, he ended up trading to 2 different japanese guys, so if you have a link to the japanese market i would suggest going there.

Mr.C
posted December 05, 2014 09:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
$40-$50, and nearly impossible to move.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League