Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  NM Duals.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   NM Duals.
MrPickle
posted December 02, 2014 01:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MrPickle Click Here to Email MrPickle Send a private message to MrPickle Click to send MrPickle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
What is a reasonable price to buy NM revised duals. Tropical, Volcanic, and Tundra. I did some research on ebay and some rare groups, but it seems the pricing is far to wide of a range for me to understand. Sorry for a dumb question, Im kinda new to this.

mm1983
posted December 06, 2014 03:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Reasonable buy price would be anything higher than what Star City is buying them for. I always try to be within 5% either way of Star City buy price with duals but I've picked up maybe 15 or 20 in the last year from local area people.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League