Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  BGS 8.5 graded bazaar of baghdad

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   BGS 8.5 graded bazaar of baghdad
kenjg
posted July 28, 2014 04:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for kenjg Click Here to Email kenjg Send a private message to kenjg Click to send kenjg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kenjg's Have/Want ListView kenjg's Have/Want List
Hi, all. I've been wondering what value to attach to a BGS 8.5 graded (still sealed in the case) Bazaar of Baghdad. Anyone have any ideas? I've been debating seeing if I can trade it in a deal involving 2 regular (SP-NM) bazaar of baghdads, or a bazaar (NM again) and some other stuff.

Thanks all!

bottlecaps
posted July 29, 2014 06:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bottlecaps Click Here to Email bottlecaps Send a private message to bottlecaps Click to send bottlecaps an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bottlecaps's Have/Want ListView bottlecaps's Have/Want List
i don't think anyone would trade 2 regular bazaars for a bgs 8.5

kenjg
posted July 29, 2014 06:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for kenjg Click Here to Email kenjg Send a private message to kenjg Click to send kenjg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kenjg's Have/Want ListView kenjg's Have/Want List
I wasn't really looking for a 1 for 2 trade, mostly just seeing if I could negotiate a deal where I gave the bgs graded bazaar and other stuff for either 2 bazaars or a bazaar and other stuff.

I'm also trying to get a feel for what it's worth.

Vermilion
posted July 29, 2014 12:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vermilion Click Here to Email Vermilion Send a private message to Vermilion Click to send Vermilion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
BGS 8.5 Arabian's hold the same value as a NM ungraded.

kenjg
posted July 29, 2014 12:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for kenjg Click Here to Email kenjg Send a private message to kenjg Click to send kenjg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kenjg's Have/Want ListView kenjg's Have/Want List
So basically, I'd be fine just taking it out of the case and using it? I.e., the grading doesn't really add to the value? Wouldn't bother me for sure, only reason I'm thinking of selling or trading it is so I can get one that isn't sealed so I can play with it

Vermilion
posted July 29, 2014 12:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vermilion Click Here to Email Vermilion Send a private message to Vermilion Click to send Vermilion an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anything under a 9 for Arabian isn't worth keeping sealed at this point in time. 0 added value.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League