Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Russian Full Art Foil Forest - #248 (Véronique Meignaud)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Russian Full Art Foil Forest - #248 (Véronique Meignaud)
samuraisocks
posted October 13, 2013 11:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for samuraisocks Click Here to Email samuraisocks Send a private message to samuraisocks Click to send samuraisocks an Instant MessageVisit samuraisocks's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
As per the title, how much are these going for?

NM/NM-
#248 (Véronique Meignaud)
Russian
Foil

-Cheers-

PS - Yes, I do own one.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by samuraisocks on October 13, 2013]

pugowar
posted October 13, 2013 11:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for pugowar Click Here to Email pugowar Send a private message to pugowar Click to send pugowar an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View pugowar's Have/Want ListView pugowar's Have/Want List
i looked forever for this is exact card and couldnt find one. settled on jap foil. if you have one to sell let me know!

/edit
Oops sorry! Was more trying to state how hard they are to find. I couldnt find them even at $50!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by pugowar on October 13, 2013]

James_Hetfield2
posted October 13, 2013 12:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for James_Hetfield2 Click Here to Email James_Hetfield2 Send a private message to James_Hetfield2 Click to send James_Hetfield2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pugowar:
i looked forever for this is exact card and couldnt find one. settled on jap foil. if you have one to sell let me know!

6. When responding to a thread, you MAY NOT express interest in a card or collection. Keep in mind that this is NOT a trading forum. If you want to make an offer for something, you may email, PM, or IM the poster.

I'd guess $50 range.

Godswill
posted October 14, 2013 01:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Godswill Send a private message to Godswill Click to send Godswill an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James_Hetfield2:
6. When responding to a thread, you MAY NOT express interest in a card or collection. Keep in mind that this is NOT a trading forum. If you want to make an offer for something, you may email, PM, or IM the poster.

I'd guess $50 range.

I wouldn't be surprised if they went for $75-100

James_Hetfield2
posted October 14, 2013 04:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for James_Hetfield2 Click Here to Email James_Hetfield2 Send a private message to James_Hetfield2 Click to send James_Hetfield2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Godswill:
I wouldn't be surprised if they went for $75-100

Maybe, the last Island on eBay went for $51. I'd be happy to sell my non-Islands at $75-$100 range

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOIL-FULL-ART-RUSSIAN-ISLAND-X1-ZENDIKAR-NEAR-MINT-MTG-/231027402679?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item35ca4e67b7

hukstor
posted October 14, 2013 05:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hukstor Click Here to Email hukstor Send a private message to hukstor Click to send hukstor an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James_Hetfield2:
Maybe, the last Island on eBay went for $51. I'd be happy to sell my non-Islands at $75-$100 range

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOIL-FULL-ART -RUSSIAN-ISLAND-X1-ZENDIKAR-NEAR-MINT-MTG-/231027402679?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item35ca4e67b7

Come on, you should know better than quoting eBay auctions for prices of hard to find cards :P

That's basically the worst way to sell your cards since people almost always miss them due to the short time period they're up. Prices are in the 75-80 range for non-islands in the Russian forums and over 100 for islands.

I certainly wouldn't hesitate to take any of these forests at 50 and wouldn't be happy to sell any of mine at 50.

James_Hetfield2
posted October 14, 2013 05:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for James_Hetfield2 Click Here to Email James_Hetfield2 Send a private message to James_Hetfield2 Click to send James_Hetfield2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have prob 40 non-Islands, I hope I can sell them for $75-$100 each, but bet I have trouble finding buyers

edit: Depends on the art for sure. Véronique Mountain for example I could see being close to $100.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you can get $75 for that Forest.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by James_Hetfield2 on October 14, 2013]

XtReMeOnE3
posted October 14, 2013 07:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for XtReMeOnE3 Click Here to Email XtReMeOnE3 Send a private message to XtReMeOnE3 Click to send XtReMeOnE3 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View XtReMeOnE3's Have/Want ListView XtReMeOnE3's Have/Want List
I've found some people who have offered 100 on some of my Islands. I do think it's getting harder to get any of the lands for under $70 and I probably wouldn't let any or mine go for less than $80 (on the ugly arts).

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League