Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Trading extra duals away

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Trading extra duals away
whitemage57
posted April 11, 2013 03:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for whitemage57 Click Here to Email whitemage57 Send a private message to whitemage57 Click to send whitemage57 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View whitemage57's Have/Want ListView whitemage57's Have/Want List
I have already confirmed the trade (So no turning back now) but I had two extra RV Badlands on hand and here's what I ended up doing for them:

2-RV Badlands (EX+/NM)
1-Verdant Catacombs
1-FOIL Springleaf Drum

for

1-Scalding Tarn
2-Misty Rainforest (Now have a playset of both)
1-Liliana of the Veil

----

I went into the idea of trading my extra Badlands knowing I'd only trade towards fetchs I needed and other big cards. I tried diligently to trade both towards a Volcanic Island with no success at all. My plan nowis to just buy the 2-Volcanic Island I need down the road here soon and have 2-Volcanic,2-Tropical, 4-Tarn/Rainforest to give me nice RUG Delver manabase to work with. I know rule of thumb is to not trade duals for anything but higher cards or duals however figured I couldn't pass this one up. (I had eventried trading the Badlands for those same fetchs in the past few months with.."I'm all set" as a response). Not to mention the Liliana is my 3rd now and I love her tons and needed it, and she has risen bigtime price-wise recently.

[Edited 3 times, lastly by whitemage57 on April 11, 2013]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League