Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  PC on Japanese & English AVR

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   PC on Japanese & English AVR
skizzikmonger
posted June 01, 2012 02:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Before I trade/sell these cards, I want to find out what they're worth so I can make fair deals.

ENGLISH
Tamiyo, the Moon Sage

JAPANESE
FOIL Misthollow Griffen
Angel of Jubilation
Avacyn, Angel of Hope
Bruna, Light of Alabaster
Gisela, Blade of Goldnight
Restoration Angel
Silverblade Paladin
Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded
Vexing Devil
Wolfir Silverheart
Zealous Conscripts

[Edited 4 times, lastly by skizzikmonger on June 03, 2012]

skizzikmonger
posted June 05, 2012 11:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anybody?

NegativeZZ
posted June 05, 2012 05:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for NegativeZZ Click Here to Email NegativeZZ Send a private message to NegativeZZ Click to send NegativeZZ an Instant MessageVisit NegativeZZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Japanese non-foils generally don't command a premium. As for the others, check TCGplayer.com for an accurate price.

Volcanon
posted June 05, 2012 08:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NegativeZZ:
Japanese non-foils generally don't command a premium. As for the others, check TCGplayer.com for an accurate price.

This. Casual rares are harder to move too.

skizzikmonger
posted June 22, 2012 10:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Does the same thing apply to Russian cards as it does Japanese?

I have the following Russian Futire Sight singles that I'm not sure how to price:

FOIL Oriss, Samite Guardian
Grove of the Burnwillows
Graven Cairns
Magus of the Moat
Pact of the Titan
Rites of Flourishing
Jhoira of the Ghitu
Sliver Legion
Dryad Arbor
Dakmor Salvage
New Benalia

[Edited 1 times, lastly by skizzikmonger on June 22, 2012]