Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Planechase Promo: Tazeem

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Planechase Promo: Tazeem
Skwirlnutz
posted January 18, 2012 02:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Skwirlnutz Click Here to Email Skwirlnutz Send a private message to Skwirlnutz Click to send Skwirlnutz an Instant MessageVisit Skwirlnutz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or SaleView Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or Sale
I wanna put an offer up on here for one of these soon and I was checking ebay and they have it at 100+ which is rediculous. There is only one completed auction and its $30.

How much would be a buyable price for this on here?

psrex
posted January 18, 2012 03:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for psrex Click Here to Email psrex Send a private message to psrex Click to send psrex an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psrex's Have/Want ListView psrex's Have/Want List
They were $10 about 3 or 4 months ago.

choco man
posted January 18, 2012 03:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for choco man Click Here to Email choco man Send a private message to choco man Click to send choco man an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View choco man's Have/Want ListView choco man's Have/Want List
They have been ~$30 for a long time. They should still be worth the same but they are not the easiest thing to find.

That +$100 buy-it-now seems high.

AlmostGrown
posted January 18, 2012 03:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
They'll only go up as the next Planechase release comes closer.

TimeBeing
posted January 18, 2012 05:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TimeBeing Click Here to Email TimeBeing Send a private message to TimeBeing Click to send TimeBeing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skwirlnutz:
I wanna put an offer up on here for one of these soon and I was checking ebay and they have it at 100+ which is rediculous. There is only one completed auction and its $30.

How much would be a buyable price for this on here?

two completed at 32 and 36 and another BIN went up at 34.

30-35 look to be the current price.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League