Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Sealed Products & GB Cards

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Sealed Products & GB Cards
Souladvocate
posted November 09, 2011 06:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Souladvocate Click Here to Email Souladvocate Send a private message to Souladvocate Click to send Souladvocate an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have a few questions on a couple different items-

I have a sealed Elves vs. Goblins (probably in ex+ condition, def never been opened) How much should I ask for it?

I also have a sealed Garruk vs. Liliana I'm looking to get rid of. Is it worth it to open it & just sell the 2 planeswalkers instead of selling it sealed?

I have a whole binder of goldbordered cards, some complete decks, some not. A mix of newer & older cards. Would it be in my best interest to sell them as a lot, sell singles, or full decks?

I have 5 Shards of Alara Pre-cons (each one is different) & an M10 precon I was thinking of selling them as a lot for a low price, what's reasonable? I know they're not worth much. I just need to get rid of them.

Any input is appreciated. I need to get rid of alot of my Magic related items. I was thinking of going to ebay, but I would definitely rather sell to the MOTL community. Before I can do either, I need to figure out the best way & most profitable to get rid of these. Thanks, guys.

psilence6k
posted November 10, 2011 11:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psilence6k Click Here to Email psilence6k Send a private message to psilence6k Click to send psilence6k an Instant MessageVisit psilence6k's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Souladvocate:
I have a few questions on a couple different items-

I have a sealed Elves vs. Goblins (probably in ex+ condition, def never been opened) How much should I ask for it?

I also have a sealed Garruk vs. Liliana I'm looking to get rid of. Is it worth it to open it & just sell the 2 planeswalkers instead of selling it sealed?

I have a whole binder of goldbordered cards, some complete decks, some not. A mix of newer & older cards. Would it be in my best interest to sell them as a lot, sell singles, or full decks?

I have 5 Shards of Alara Pre-cons (each one is different) & an M10 precon I was thinking of selling them as a lot for a low price, what's reasonable? I know they're not worth much. I just need to get rid of them.

Any input is appreciated. I need to get rid of alot of my Magic related items. I was thinking of going to ebay, but I would definitely rather sell to the MOTL community. Before I can do either, I need to figure out the best way & most profitable to get rid of these. Thanks, guys.

I would keep the E vs G deck sealed. Sealed it will have value to a collector, opened it's just another foil seige gang.

Sma ething w / the G vs L. Keep it sealed and it will sell, open it and you've lost all value IMHO.

Gold Bordered cards: If you can put together the entire decks, will have value. Other than that, some of the bigger cards that you can use as Proxies like FoW / Cradle / Entomb etc DO have some value depending on the card.

For the pre-cons, you wont get much because no one will want to pay to have them shipped and they are no longer standard legal. I'd try and sell them all for $25 just to get them gone and you may STILL have problems, I know I wouldn;t buy them for that, but there has to be a sealed product collector out there somewhere!

Hope these opinions help!

Cheers,
Carl

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League