Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Stromkirk

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Stromkirk
DConNexus
posted November 09, 2011 10:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for DConNexus Click Here to Email DConNexus Send a private message to DConNexus Click to send DConNexus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DConNexus's Have/Want ListView DConNexus's Have/Want List
4x Stromkirk
1x Lavamancer

For my
2x Phantasmal Image
1x Consecrated Sphinx

Thoughts?

LemonMeringue
posted November 09, 2011 10:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LemonMeringue Click Here to Email LemonMeringue Send a private message to LemonMeringue Click to send LemonMeringue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LemonMeringue's Trade Auction or SaleView LemonMeringue's Trade Auction or Sale
Keep your cards

WeedIan
posted November 09, 2011 04:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
Terrible trade for the person getting the nobles and lavamancer.

13th in posts on MOTL
Top 5 in Refs in Ontario (by people who location posted)

Ryoka
posted November 09, 2011 05:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ryoka Send a private message to Ryoka Click to send Ryoka an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
they've said it, i'll reiterate it - pile B wins by far.

MeddlingMage
posted November 09, 2011 06:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
+ a million.

~MM

CM Punk "OMG Kevin Nash WTF, thought he was dead, LOL"

New keeper of the Logout button

wayne
posted November 09, 2011 06:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
Keep the images and sphinx

D'Shay
posted November 10, 2011 10:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for D'Shay Click Here to Email D'Shay Send a private message to D'Shay Click to send D'Shay an Instant MessageVisit D'Shay's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
seems pretty even to me

psilence6k
posted November 10, 2011 10:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psilence6k Click Here to Email psilence6k Send a private message to psilence6k Click to send psilence6k an Instant MessageVisit psilence6k's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DConNexus:
4x Stromkirk (20)
1x Lavamancer (2)

For my
2x Phantasmal Image (16)
1x Consecrated Sphinx (11)

Thoughts?

Looks like pile B is down at least $5...

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League