Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Trade & Value Questions
  Should I pick up any of these loose packs and sealed boxes?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Should I pick up any of these loose packs and sealed boxes?
Ippon
posted August 31, 2011 11:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ippon Click Here to Email Ippon Send a private message to Ippon Click to send Ippon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Found a sports card store near me who has a new owner that has no idea on his prices for all the magic boosters he got when he bought the store. He has:

2x sealed world wake boxes
1 x sealed rise of eldrazi
3x sealed Zendikar boxes
1x ravnica sealed
1x nemesis sealed
1x Lorwyn sealed
12x Future sight boosters
7x Tempest boosters
5x Invasion boosters

What would a good price be to offer him on the boxes. He seems to want $4 per pack. I already bought a sealed box of unhinged for $80 from him.

TimeBeing
posted August 31, 2011 11:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TimeBeing Click Here to Email TimeBeing Send a private message to TimeBeing Click to send TimeBeing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ippon:
Found a sports card store near me who has a new owner that has no idea on his prices for all the magic boosters he got when he bought the store. He has:

2x sealed world wake boxes
1x ravnica sealed
12x Future sight boosters

i know these are well worth 4$ each a pack.

mm1983
posted September 01, 2011 03:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
$4 a pack is basically standard store price on any type 2 legal booster packs. $4 each is pretty good on the sealed Future Sight and Tempest boosters. I'd offer $80 on the sealed Rise and Zendikar booster boxes and $100 on the sealed Worldwake booster boxes if he is selling individual packs at $4.

rats60
posted September 01, 2011 07:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for rats60 Click Here to Email rats60 Send a private message to rats60 Click to send rats60 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View rats60's Have/Want ListView rats60's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by mm1983:
$4 a pack is basically standard store price on any type 2 legal booster packs. $4 each is pretty good on the sealed Future Sight and Tempest boosters. I'd offer $80 on the sealed Rise and Zendikar booster boxes and $100 on the sealed Worldwake booster boxes if he is selling individual packs at $4.

Worldwake and Ravnica Boosters are over 200.00 per box. Future Sight and lorwyn are just under 200.00. Tempest Boosters are ~300.00. All of those are a snap buy at 4.00 pack. Don't insult the guy by low balling him. Then tell him you would be interested in the rest if he was willing to sell it at a discount.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League