Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Sigh, you think you're done with MOTL...and Cheng rears his ugly head again.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Sigh, you think you're done with MOTL...and Cheng rears his ugly head again.
aethertech
posted April 27, 2020 06:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Get twenty spam emails about being able to afford a shakey shack....

Oh god, it's back.... the scourge of all our email filters...

Allow me to quote the email in question...

"I can easily buy a $200,000 home EVERY year as a salaried medical doctor. Hey, you still have that 30 year mortgage huh? Sucks for you"

Guess who, and win a prize.

-----------

edit saw the MTG General thread is up about him after posting this. so, ya.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by aethertech on April 27, 2020]

LandDestroyer
posted April 28, 2020 04:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aethertech:
Get twenty spam emails about being able to afford a shakey shack....

Oh god, it's back.... the scourge of all our email filters...

Allow me to quote the email in question...

"I can easily buy a $200,000 home EVERY year as a salaried medical doctor. Hey, you still have that 30 year mortgage huh? Sucks for you"

Guess who, and win a prize.

-----------

edit saw the MTG General thread is up about him after posting this. so, ya.

Did ya think I was slacking on keeping things documented? come on man, i'm still trying to earn a plaque for service to the commmunity.

Well, that and the fact he threatened my daughter today. Fortunately since there are multiple people with my exact name who live in this state he just knows for sure what state I live in. He keeps getting the city/address wrong. It also helps that much of my online accounts are out of date ever since I quit my job and changed my life 2 years ago. Almost tempted to give him my dci number to confuse him more since multiple people accidentally get logged under that due to so many people with my same name :-|

[Edited 1 times, lastly by LandDestroyer on April 28, 2020]

Thanos
posted April 29, 2020 06:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Got spam texts from him today.

LandDestroyer
posted April 29, 2020 08:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thanos:
Got spam texts from him today.

I have 806 that I haven't already deleted haha. I didn't know really how many today until I set something up for them. There were hundreds more he sent before that and hundreds more he sent to Dan and others before he started including me after I outted him using instagram to sell his stolen goods

aethertech
posted April 29, 2020 10:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Im sitting at 140ish over the last few days, not including the hundreds more he spammed years ago, or whatever my spam filter go prior to him switching to using his current spam method that got passed gmail.

Volcanon
posted May 06, 2020 11:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I got a bunch of his nonsense this morning.

You would think he would have something better to do with his time.

aethertech
posted May 06, 2020 01:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Volcanon:
I got a bunch of his nonsense this morning.

You would think he would have something better to do with his time.

Please file a report with the Tallahassee police department, use his last known address from the big info thread in the MTG general section.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League