Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Issues with account

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Issues with account
CenturyMan1979
posted October 25, 2017 09:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CenturyMan1979 Send a private message to CenturyMan1979 Click to send CenturyMan1979 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CenturyMan1979's Have/Want ListView CenturyMan1979's Have/Want List
Hey All,

Hoping someone can help me out with my issue. I had an old sales thread that I deleted and then started a new have/wants list. Problem is that the icon is not showing up for my have/wants even though I have the option set to show a have/wants icon. Also when I am logged in it has a link to my old sales thread which no longer exists instead of to my have/wants.

aethertech
posted October 25, 2017 10:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View aethertech's Have/Want ListView aethertech's Have/Want List
It can take some time for the site to update your account with active thread listing.

Trag3dy
posted October 26, 2017 05:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Trag3dy Click Here to Email Trag3dy Send a private message to Trag3dy Click to send Trag3dy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I would try copying your have/want list, deleting it and reposting. See if that helps.

CenturyMan1979
posted October 26, 2017 10:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for CenturyMan1979 Send a private message to CenturyMan1979 Click to send CenturyMan1979 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CenturyMan1979's Have/Want ListView CenturyMan1979's Have/Want List
Ok so I deleted my have/wants list earlier today and when I tried posting a new one it said I had to wait 12 hours to post a new topic. So when I got home tonight I posted again but now when I go the have/wants list my post shows at the top and the rest in the list are blank like they got deleted or a ton of blank posts got added.

CenturyMan1979
posted October 27, 2017 06:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CenturyMan1979 Send a private message to CenturyMan1979 Click to send CenturyMan1979 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View CenturyMan1979's Have/Want ListView CenturyMan1979's Have/Want List
Got back online this morning and everything seems to working again and I have my h/w link working now.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League