Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  The Post for Video Games Part 13. Grove Street 4 life. (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   The Post for Video Games Part 13. Grove Street 4 life.
revenger
posted September 22, 2013 07:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Send a private message to revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
Yet no one made another thread for this.

Yet no one answered my previous question.

Any thoughts about GTA 5?

#1 Ref's for Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trading services. Email if interested.

Your 2008, 2010 & 2012 Siskel & Ebert award winner! Your Motl runner-up in My Cousin Vinny & Rolling Stone Award!

AEther Storm
posted September 23, 2013 04:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AEther Storm Click Here to Email AEther Storm Send a private message to AEther Storm Click to send AEther Storm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Not yet, I haven't even played 4 yet . I need a new PC..
Hope to get a new one in a few months so I can play both.

slightly on topic, best GTA tune ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYy69qOJWoM

I miss the Krishna's by the way, they should bring those back.

Lord Flasheart: Enter the man who has no underwear. Ask me why.
Lieutenant George: Why do you have no underwear, Lord Flash?
Lord Flasheart: Because the pants haven't been built yet that'll take the job on!

Sovarius
posted September 23, 2013 08:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Sovarius Send a private message to Sovarius Click to send Sovarius an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anyone play Borderlands 2 on PS3?

Shot in the dark, but i'm level 58 and looking for Sham/Norfleet around my level, as well as Bitches, Topnea, Blood of the Seraphs, Evolution.
I have Harolds, The Bee, O-Negative, Hoplite, Big Boom, Twin Hornet, etc.
pm me please

junichi
posted September 23, 2013 09:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Acky-1140/hero/19572176

Trying to push my barb to 300k dps, but getting that last 15k in is difficult. I hoping that I will craft a decent amulet soon, or else I got to use The Witching Hour and lose some life steal.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

Volcanon
posted September 23, 2013 04:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by junichi:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Acky-1140/hero/19572176

Trying to push my barb to 300k dps, but getting that last 15k in is difficult. I hoping that I will craft a decent amulet soon, or else I got to use The Witching Hour and lose some life steal.

Talk about number inflation. In the tabletop RPGs that WOW is based on, "big damage" from an end-game bad guy is 4d8+10.

Then NES games had 999 damage caps. Then 9999 for SNES and PS1. 99999 for PS2. Soon RPGs will have billions and billions of damage per sword swing.

junichi
posted September 23, 2013 04:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Volcanon:
Talk about number inflation. In the tabletop RPGs that WOW is based on, "big damage" from an end-game bad guy is 4d8+10.

Then NES games had 999 damage caps. Then 9999 for SNES and PS1. 99999 for PS2. Soon RPGs will have billions and billions of damage per sword swing.

After I saw Yu-Gi-Oh players with their calculators, I knew this was going to happen.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

stu55
posted October 12, 2013 01:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for stu55 Click Here to Email stu55 Send a private message to stu55 Click to send stu55 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
who all is on GTA V for PS3?

ayoubou
Banned
posted October 14, 2013 05:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ayoubou Click Here to Email ayoubou Send a private message to ayoubou Click to send ayoubou an Instant MessageVisit ayoubou's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
wht about GTA V for PC

nderdog
posted October 18, 2013 01:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Okay, I've made this offer to the locals, so I'll let you all in on this as well.

Some of you may already know that I've signed up to participate in Extra-Life.org this year. It's a charity drive where you commit to playing games for 25 hours, so of course I'm all in. We're probably going to split it into 2 days (we're too old for marathon gaming) with one day of video games and one day of table-top gaming. I am going to make a special offer to all of you, since you guys would know the best and worst video games around. For every $20 donated through me, I will allow that donor to choose what game I play for 1 hour. The only restrictions are that it must be for a system that I have (PS3, X-Box 360, Wii, PC, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, PSP, Nintendo DS, Android Phone and maybe something I'm forgetting) and if I don't already have the game, you will need to find a copy for me to borrow. Feel free to pool your money for something truly awful...let your imaginations run wild!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=60657

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

98ViperGTS
posted November 18, 2013 10:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for 98ViperGTS Click Here to Email 98ViperGTS Send a private message to 98ViperGTS Click to send 98ViperGTS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey guys and gals. Anybody here have an "Ouya"?
Thinking about picking one up for my bro on his bday. What's it like?, any problems?

Thanks

Volcanon
posted November 18, 2013 11:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
GTA V? Psssh.

They released "AOE2 HD" a while back, along with a semi-official 2nd expansion. Great game. I wish they would do the same thing to AOE1 too. Man, priest spam is such a great way to win.

Ay Yo Yo Yo. Neh neh neh. Neh neh neh. BAM - MY villager!

I remember being a scrub in SC1 and mind controlling everything in sight. Well, in these games you can do the same thing but your unit isn't crazy vulnerable after the mind control.

Man, Age of Mythology was great too. Play Set and you can convert monkies, elephants, crocodiles, etc to your side to fight for you. Rawr.

speechjew
posted November 19, 2013 08:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for speechjew Click Here to Email speechjew Send a private message to speechjew Click to send speechjew an Instant MessageVisit speechjew's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm so ****ed South Park: The stick of truth got delayed again.

And is there any rumor of Kingdom hearts 3 coming to PS3?

thror
posted November 21, 2013 06:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
new LoL patch. gold per second items are great. masteries are nice. true supports are dead. gg

<@Anusien> Pretty sure New Zealanders are the sheep shaggers
<KIP_NZ> Anusien: I'm a kiwi and I've shagged a sheep
<KIP_NZ> we kiwi's like our sheep

iccarus
posted November 29, 2013 04:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Broke down and jumped on a PS3 holiday bundle last night (well, the person out shopping got one for me). Comes with the Last of Us and new Batman. What are the console exclusives I should be picking up?

I collect Granite Gargoyles. Send them my way.

skizzikmonger
posted November 29, 2013 05:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iccarus:
Broke down and jumped on a PS3 holiday bundle last night (well, the person out shopping got one for me). Comes with the Last of Us and new Batman. What are the console exclusives I should be picking up?

God of War Saga (1-3, Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta all on one disc). Killing Gods and Titans is fun.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by skizzikmonger on November 29, 2013]

iccarus
posted November 29, 2013 06:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skizzikmonger:
God of War Saga (1-3, Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta all on one disc). Killing Gods and Titans is fun.

In my shopping cart. Amazon has it for $14.99 right now.

How are the Uncharted games? They are one of the console exclusives I heard a lot about.

I collect Granite Gargoyles. Send them my way.

Kyosukee
posted November 30, 2013 06:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Kyosukee Send a private message to Kyosukee Click to send Kyosukee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
2 and 3 are pretty fun. Good old adventurey romps through highly cinematic gameplay

stu55
posted November 30, 2013 06:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for stu55 Click Here to Email stu55 Send a private message to stu55 Click to send stu55 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Got PS4, got COD and BF4...who plays?

junichi
posted February 27, 2014 01:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
D3 new patch is out!

I downloaded it last night, but haven't have time to play it.

—Keldon soldier

thror
posted February 27, 2014 04:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for thror Send a private message to thror Click to send thror an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by junichi:
D3 new patch is out!

I downloaded it last night, but haven't have time to play it.

find me a place to farm. im in act1, torment 2 and monster density feels terrible again.

<@Anusien> Pretty sure New Zealanders are the sheep shaggers
<KIP_NZ> Anusien: I'm a kiwi and I've shagged a sheep
<KIP_NZ> we kiwi's like our sheep

Dr_Tongue
posted March 04, 2014 03:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dr_Tongue Click Here to Email Dr_Tongue Send a private message to Dr_Tongue Click to send Dr_Tongue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dr_Tongue's Have/Want ListView Dr_Tongue's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by stu55:
who all is on GTA V for PS3?

Ha I can't get my son off of that game! I'm more into Ghosts myself but I do enjoy watching him play. He likes to steal the airplanes and heli's and fly around in them the most although he's pretty good at the whole aspect of the game! I just run around and get mowed by the cops mostly since I have to ask him how to do everything!

paragondave
posted March 04, 2014 08:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Dr_Tongue:
Ha I can't get my son off of that game! I'm more into Ghosts myself but I do enjoy watching him play. He likes to steal the airplanes and heli's and fly around in them the most although he's pretty good at the whole aspect of the game! I just run around and get mowed by the cops mostly since I have to ask him how to do everything!

I spend most of my time tossing frags into the Ammunation, robbing them and running from the cops. It makes my 11 year old giggle.

98ViperGTS
posted March 05, 2014 02:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for 98ViperGTS Click Here to Email 98ViperGTS Send a private message to 98ViperGTS Click to send 98ViperGTS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anybody pick up the Titanfall collector's edition?

Dr_Tongue
posted March 07, 2014 12:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dr_Tongue Click Here to Email Dr_Tongue Send a private message to Dr_Tongue Click to send Dr_Tongue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dr_Tongue's Have/Want ListView Dr_Tongue's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by paragondave:
I spend most of my time tossing frags into the Ammunation, robbing them and running from the cops. It makes my 11 year old giggle.

Ha! Tonight my son had stolen one of the double rotor heli's with a chain to pick up things and nabbed a dude cruising around in his 4WD. He was flying around with him when I walked in and he had planned on dumping him in the military base to off him and I suggested just dropping him in the lake. We chuckled, he liked the idea and did and we lol'ed as the guy swam out of the lake for 2 minutes. Then the guy stole someone's ride so my son picked him up again and took him out to an island off the coast and left him stranded on it. We lol'd about the living room for 5 minutes over that.

Jazaray
posted March 08, 2014 09:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Does anyone here play DOTA 2?

Thanks,
Jazaray

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League